This woman won in life

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Behind every succesful men There is women behind him they say :yousmart:

Untill she decides to divorce like jeff Bonez wife and snatch half of ur hard working lacag :mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
all she gave him was ass every night :ftw9nwa:

this guy worked his ass off and she probably cheats too, what a terrible human being she is.

That's extremely xasiid of you and speaks about how you view the contribution of women (as reserved only for sex). She has her own goals and you cannot insinuate ones level of commitment based on their appearance alone.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Exactly, she’s working to become a doctor now

If this lady got with him afterwards they would call her a gold digger and since she was with him before his successes she's still a gold digger. That's an unfair assessment soo maha. There is no winning with some people. They can't wish others the best or even appreciate a decent rags to riches immigrant tale without some putdowns. It makes me wonder what they'd say to someone from their own background.

If this lady got with him afterwards they would call her a gold digger and since she was with him before his successes she's still a gold digger. That's an unfair assessment soo maha. There is no winning with some people. They can't wish others the best or even appreciate a decent rags to riches immigrant tale. It makes me wonder what they'd say to someone from their own background.
Even if she got with him when he became rich, can you blame her? It’s natural for women to want successful men. Same why a man might not want a girl when she’s ugly, but after she gets a glow up. But if she ONLY wants him for finances, then she’s a gold digger

If this lady got with him afterwards they would call her a gold digger and since she was with him before his successes she's still a gold digger. That's an unfair assessment soo maha. There is no winning with some people. They can't wish others the best or even appreciate a decent rags to riches immigrant tale without some putdowns. It makes me wonder what they'd say to someone from their own background.

Sis xasidnimo is a big thing these days. People wish the worst for each other, rather than being happy and inspired by each other. This bitteress is scary!

Xaruun

VIP
Take notes. You probably won’t find that unicorn who’s already accomplished and wealthy in his 20s. Either go for an older guy or someone who’s consistently working towards his goals and has clear ambitions.

camelbeater11

Deku 💚
I'm not saying she's a gold digger? I said she was a leech, read the first post.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Even if she got with him when he became rich, can you blame her? It’s natural for women to want successful men. Same why a man might not want a girl when she’s ugly, but after she gets a glow up. But if she ONLY wants him for finances, then she’s a gold digger

I agree. I know what you mean. The point I was trying to make was certain folks always have something to say and want to assume the worst.

Sis xasidnimo is a big thing these days. People wish the worst for each other, rather than being happy and inspired by each other. This bitteress is scary!

It's unfortunate. The least they could do is have some self-control and reserve their xassidnimo to themselves. It would make the world a better place.

I'm not saying she's a gold digger? I said she was a leech, read the first post.

That's nearly equivalent. So you see her taking care of their children, providing emotional support for him and counsel, along with focusing on her educational and career ambitions as leeching off of him? You must be kidding.

camelbeater11

Deku 💚
That's extremely xasiid of you and speaks about how you view the contribution of women (as reserved only for sex). She has her own goals and you cannot insinuate ones level of commitment based on their appearance alone.
Most women who look like her will cheat :pachah1:

Imagine letting your girl go out in yoga pants and a crop top :russ:

camelbeater11

Deku 💚
I agree. I know what you mean. The point I was trying to make was certain folks always have something to say and want to assume the worst.

It's unfortunate. The least they could do is have some self-control and reserve their xassidnimo to themselves. It would make the world a better place.

That's nearly equivalent. So you see her taking care of their children, providing emotional support for him and counsel, along with focusing on her educational and career ambitions as leeching off of him? You must be kidding.
She's probably on birth control by the looks of it. And since when did grown men need emotional support?

Trending