This week, in Mog-DIL-isho, 2 folks who hailed frm SL got killed, family members previously killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I do not understand what drives these people to throw themselves in an inferno.

It emerged that the Deputy Attorney General who was killed this week wasn’t the only one killed in this family. His mom got killed last year.

Yesterday an MP was killed and turns out his son got killed few years ago.

What is making these people seek the same end result.

Horta the old MP (AUN) was actively seeking death because he was living amongst the people in a low income neighborhood. That’s was admirable on his ways but the man failed to appreciate that he was part of a targeted and defenseless government.

How the hell you gonna live with the community in a place like Mogadishu where the government personnel are hunted like an antelope.

I’m almost refuse to sympathize but I’m sympathetic towards him because he was a genuine man who spoke for the less fortunate. He just shouldn’t have wasted his life like that.

It emerged that the Deputy Attorney General who was killed this week wasn’t the only one killed in this family. His mom got killed last year.

Horta the old MP (AUN) was actively seeking death because he was living amongst the people in a low income neighborhood. That’s was admirable on his ways but the man failed to appreciate that he was part of a targeted and defenseless government.

How the hell you gonna live with the community in a place like Mogadishu where the government personnel are hunted like an antelope.

I’m almost refuse to sympathize but I’m sympathetic towards him because he was a genuine man who spoke for the less fortunate. He just shouldn’t have wasted his life like that.

What was the name of the neighborhood.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

From what I've heard from a family friend the Mp (AUN) had a single guard, who was working 24/7 for him, he would stay in a side room near the entrance to the guys house. The MP told him to get some rest and that he would stay u a little bit and get some work done, the guard refused at first but the MP's family told him to rest and that they would wake him in case anything happened, so he did. Later on in the night someone came knocking on the door, I don't know why, but the door was opened and 2 men came in and shot everyone near and around the door. The guard woke up and was unfortunately killed along side the MP, who came out to see who it was. AUN to both and anyone else not mentioned, may their family receive Allah's grace and compassion through these though times.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
From what I've heard from a family friend the Mp (AUN) had a single guard, who was working 24/7 for him, he would stay in a side room near the entrance to the guys house. The MP told him to get some rest and that he would stay u a little bit and get some work done, the guard refused at first but the MP's family told him to rest and that they would wake him in case anything happened, so he did. Later on in the night someone came knocking on the door, I don't know why, but the door was opened and 2 men came in and shot everyone near and around the door. The guard woke up and was unfortunately killed along side the MP, who came out to see who it was. AUN to both and anyone else not mentioned, may their family receive Allah's grace and compassion through these though times.

He also spoken about getting slapped by his own guard.

Be part of the Mogadishu ruler’s “government” and surely you’d be dicing with death

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
He also spoken about getting slapped by his own guard.

Be part of the Mogadishu ruler’s “government” and surely you’d be dicing with death

I didn't know about the slapping part but yes, unfortunately if you join parliament, regardless of whether or not you wanna make a difference, you are dancing with death. but then again, the people of Somalia have seen, grown up with and danced with death for too long, alas it is the new norm.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I didn't know about the slapping part but yes, unfortunately if you join parliament, regardless of whether or not you wanna make a difference, you are dancing with death. but then again, the people of Somalia have seen, grown up with and danced with death for too long, alas it is the new norm.

Could e categorize as a National Pastime, like Baseball is for the Americans? :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending