Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Why was my post deleted from that White s thread?

And why is her dumb thread still up?

Cunsurinimospot.com

Fgmspot.com

Kintirspot.com

Whyarewhitebitchessoobsessedwithmygenitalsspot.com

Annmariespot.com

Last edited:
I just posted in it @nucleus

What'd you say?

Lemme guess, you called her a white ? :patrice:

I should remind you that subject 2 clause 1 of the rule book states that harrassment, derailing and obscene language aee prohibited.

All posts are subject to moderation. This is your first and last warning

resize

S

Shamis

Some things are just plain disrespectful - like a drop out asking personal questions about your vagina. That's sexual harassment and racially motivated hate speech.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I didn't harass her, I just agreed with another poster. It was such an innocuous post.

No one could even reply back to her that's when I got heated.:devilish:

S

Shamis

Open season on Somalis. Give everyone access to your personal life and private information you no country having ass ingrates. Even the underachieving students need a bit of your time, its your duty to get them through school balaayo idin ku dhacdey. British values means that Somali values mean nothing and by British values I mean anything that comes out of a British girl's mouth. Obey your masters signed @ciddartha and every troll on here.

Some things are just plain disrespectful - like a drop out asking personal questions about your vagina. That's sexual harassment and racially motivated hate speech.
Open season on Somalis. Give everyone access to your personal life and private information you no country having ass ingrates. Even the underachieving students need a bit of your time, its your duty to get them through school balaayo idin ku dhacdey. British values means that Somali values mean nothing and by British values I mean anything that comes out of a British girl's mouth. Obey your masters signed @ciddartha and every troll on here.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending