THIS WAS BOUND TO HAPPEN: An AMISOM soldier abandons his day job 2 become a Somali singer

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Somali dyes their hair like that
I listened to it again ( unfortunately) ; he is indeed speaking Af Maay .

Funny how , the Bantu movements and dances are so similar from those of the Afro American , to Jamaican and all the way to East African Bantus.
Twerking is basically ancient Bantu Niiko. Other groups preferred moving the limbs and torsos ( Cushitic Dhaanto ). The Nilotic people prefer jumping movements ( probably because of their height ). That said , there also some Arab/Berber/ Senegambian influences that developed in the Americas.

#Numero uno anthropologist .

I listened to it again ( unfortunately) ; he is indeed speaking Af Maay .

Funny how , the Bantu movements and dances are so similar from those of the Afro American , to Jamaican and all the way to East African Bantus.
Twerking is basically ancient Bantu Niiko. Other groups preferred moving the limbs and torsos ( Cushitic Dhaanto ). The Nilotic people prefer jumping movements ( probably because of their height ). That said , there also some Arab/Berber/ Senegambian influences that developed in the Americas.

#Numero uno anthropologist .

yeah just more evidence that caribbeans, AAs and other diaspora blacks should not be grouped with samaalee. Indians and arabs are more samaalee kin in my view.

yeah just more evidence that caribbeans, AAs and other diaspora blacks should not be grouped with samaalee. Indians and arabs are more samaalee kin in my view.
It has nothing to do with Arabs . Funnily enough , Arabs have done more mixing with your type than us .There are basically different types of Africans and those cultures, languages , traditions , etc .do converge in areas where Nilotic , Bantu and Cushitic Africans meet . Some of the Bantus ( your people ) have taken on some of our Cushitic traditions .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending