This video made me to stop the qabyaalad

This is how the Somalis in Libya get treated. Most of them are from Somaliland areas but it still made me mad :mad: dhiiga ayaa igu kacay. Calool xumo ka daran midan ma jirto

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Wiil_Facaye that's a cheap shot, below the belt waryaa. I know your angry at true analysis of sade in futuh al habash and sade revisionism has come crashing to a halt as my academic response supports the narrative nicely and is supported with sade behaviors ever since being identical. Now all Somalis will reanalyze your sade first nonsense and write it off 'kacaan revisionism'

Lmao wallahi we really have darood on the ropes when they just make up baseless things like isaaq are the majority of the qaxooti in Libya or we work as cooks in puntland and xamar.

When a lander is going to puntland to be a cook shouldn’t he first be a cook in his own land

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
They force their diaspora members to marry them in a sham marriage to go over seas, when it doesn't work ( or diaspora says no), they run away to Libya and get the Diaspora to fund their freedom.

Meanwhile they spent their entire lives in Africa oppressing minority tribes and looking down on entrepreneurship and self sufficiency, and living off remittance from their diaspora relatives.

f*ck them.

Maybe Libya is their punishment sent from God for their wicked ways.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They force their diaspora members to marry them in a sham marriage to go over seas, when it doesn't work ( or diaspora says no), they run away to Libya and get the Diaspora to fund their freedom.

Meanwhile they spent their entire lives in Africa oppressing minority tribes and looking down on entrepreneurship and self sufficiency, and living off remittance from their diaspora relatives.

f*ck them.

That's what my father said also, about this Madow dude doing repairs at a hotel he was at boasting how he came to PL in 99 broke as f*ck and owns 2 homes and has 200k saved up and is teaching his Madow son the repair trade, while he said your towns people are waiting for 100 dollars from diaspora. It was bitter pill to swallow for my father. :pachah1:

My dad literall got his phone calculator out and he worked out what 100 dollars is over a period of 99 till now and said it doesn't even ad d up too 20k realizing the net losses of our locals while the IDPS growth rate is extremely pleasant and he concluded IYAGA NOO TALIN DOONO mustaqbalka

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
That's what my father said also, about this Madow dude doing repairs at a hotel he was at boasting how he came to PL in 99 broke as f*ck and owns 2 homes and has 200k saved up and is teaching his Madow son the repair trade, while he said your towns people are waiting for 100 dollars from diaspora. It was bitter pill to swallow for my father. :pachah1:

My dad literall got his phone calculator out and he worked out what 100 dollars is over a period of 99 till now and said it doesn't even ad d up too 20k realizing the net losses of our locals while the IDPS growth rate is extremely pleasant and he concluded IYAGA NOO TALIN DOONO mustaqbalka

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Nothing but truth.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Lmao wallahi we really have darood on the ropes when they just make up baseless things like isaaq are the majority of the qaxooti in Libya or we work as cooks in puntland and xamar.

When a lander is going to puntland to be a cook shouldn’t he first be a cook in his own land
Don't ask us, ask Mohammed Burger King. He was the one flipping burgers in Bosaso before he became a singer in Somaliland.
:chrisfreshhah:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency

f*ck them.

You know damn well it's not the people running to Libya who are doing that, but the men of power you people worship and take as abostles to your life, smart but evil men who are just looking to make a quick buck and dumb kids wanting to show off. Proabaly there already people like the former in this forum and many from the latter.

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Easy for you to say when your sitting somewhere in the west and getting caydh from the govt
These people spend 20/30k leaving their beautiful homelands just to get to Europe.

That is huge capital to start any small/medium size business.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM

It’s 100% true. I seen them and met them myself

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Look at Yemenis today. The Libyans will be enslaved and abused in the same manner.

Watch will happen to them in the coming decade. This is the promise of Allah swt

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Wallahi there are Isaaq maids in Bosaaso. My aunt has 2 Isaaq maids in Bosaaso.

Wallahi there are Isaaq maids in Bosaaso. My aunt has 2 Isaaq maids in Bosaaso.

Give me a break. If you do head count of all Isaaqs in Puntland, they do not amount to 50 people. They are 90% men. The small 10% is most likely the daughters staying with their MJ mothers.

Whereas in Hargeisa alone, there are more than 10,000 Majeerteen famliies and singles.

In fact, Togwajaale is their main source for market. They long ago stopped going overseas for cheap chinese products. It is all available in Togwachale, cheaper than they will ever get it from overseas.

Trending