This video has 1M views now

This video made me angry no lie. This is why us somalis should make funny videos and disses of other ethnicities. These types of disses go viral and thus effective. Too much savage disses don’t go viral.

This video made me angry no lie. This is why us somalis should make funny videos and disses of other ethnicities. These types of disses go viral and thus effective. Too much savage disses don’t go viral.
Even when we do that, we get pressed niggas in our comments and dms

Apollo

VIP

Many of that channel's videos have 500k-1.5 million range views.

He was running out of material and randomly made one against Somalis.

It wasn't targeted.

Even when we do that, we get pressed niggas in our comments and dms

Just gotta take the heat. Im not cunsuri but I have had my fare share of ethnic dissing ( not savage levels) in real life. Most people can take ethnic jokes. We gotta bully those who got offended, so they won’t do it again:

Just gotta take the heat. Im not cunsuri but I have had my fare share of ethnic dissing ( not savage levels) in real life. Most people can take ethnic jokes. We gotta bully those who got offended, so they won’t do it again:
:pachah1:bro dont do that, we get dragged everytime we make a joke about any ethnicity. i rather just act cool and unbothered

Many of that channel's videos have 500k-1.5 million range views.

He was running out of material and randomly made one against Somalis.

It wasn't targeted.

Making a whole video about us seems targeting. I can take ethnic jokes, but I know for a certain that no man is saying that fat futo joke. Also that he grabbed that supposed somalis enraged me no lie kkkk. This man wouldn’t done this video if he lived where I live.

:pachah1:bro dont do that, we get dragged everytime we make a joke about any ethnicity. i rather just act cool and unbothered

Platforms like twitter are good for ethnic dissing. Tiktoks is not so good. In twitter we can diss freely. Tiktok is different we gotta only reply back. Also in schools somali youth should be leading the dissing in the cafeteria table.

Platforms like twitter are good for ethnic dissing. Tiktoks is not so good. In twitter we can diss freely. Tiktok is different we gotta only reply back. Also in schools somali youth should be leading the dissing in the cafeteria table.
:bell: you havent see the shit these incels post on twitter. most of it would leave u focked outta ur mind

:bell: you havent see the shit these incels post on twitter. most of it would leave u focked outta ur mind

Incels are doing too much, but imagine we start roasting people there like we would roast in real life. We say something funny and it spreads. Just like the forehead jokes and the fatass jokes. We just need to tone down and actually be funny.

When did you finish school.

Trust me back in the day you wouldn't be chilling with madows

Im from scandinavia bro, never had problem with them and have couple good friends who are madow. Here where I live all ajnabis diss each other but there is a line. Main goal is to say something funnier that gets everyone laughing. Good times.

Shocked at the way school used to be for Uk niggas , here all the crazy and violent somali guys made school easy for, we got respect and notoriety.

Trending

Latest posts