This tweet went viral over the weekend

This topic seems to be pretty triggering for you & @Kisame :russ:

I Never respected divestors. The only thing i hate more then divestors are hypocrites.
D9AFD6E3-7FA6-4B9D-880D-71853A5F7EE2.jpeg

All this tells me is the guys she was going out with didn’t want to commit to her long term 😅
That's the script for a lot of not even madow women but all woc. They chase and try to land an cadaan guy but realize he will never marry them and take them seriously. Suddenly they are all "pro whatever race they are and start appreciating their own men.
The script is boring atp.
:mjkkk:

That seems more like a Somali phenomenon, especially nowadays. Which has lead to hundreds of thousands of women to taking this path...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So sad, I’ve seen them bully each other on TikTok for being dark skin :/ Somalis back home & the Middle East are a lot more colorist than western ones

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
So sad, I’ve seen them bully each other on TikTok for being dark skin :/ Somalis back home & the Middle East are a lot more colorist than western ones
Most Somalis back home are pitch black 😭😭 why do they behave like this 😭😭😭

Only fobs I’ve never seen a girl born in the diaspora that bleaches

"Fobs" are the Somalis I'm speaking of. Not the diaspora that will no longer be Somalis within the next two generations :yacadiim:

Yeah, the colorism back in Somalia is pretty horrific. Hopefully, they get over this in the next few decades.

Most Somalis back home are pitch black 😭😭 why do they behave like this 😭😭😭
Movie, + music influences from the Middle East/ India probably? Very sad. Some of the older gen still uphold those backwards views in the west too. Luckily Somalis born/ raised in the west seem to love themselves

The way they criticize madow men in comparison to cadaan guys is crazy. I think they still have a slave mentality.
it’s not just african american women, it’s women with african ancestory, HOA included.

Matter of fact it’s POC women in general.

I’d always find a few POC sjw fem type females dating some dorky dude regurgitating the same stuff they girl says lmao

@Yami @Laiis @Kisame would you settle down with a somali partner who believes in islam liberally or to some degree or do they have to be agnostic/atheist?
I’ve dated a Somali Muslim before. As long as they’re liberal, cultural Muslims I don’t mind. Religious ones give me the ick (no shade) even tho I’ve come across a few slaafi akhis who were mashallah :diddyass::lawd:

I’ve dated a Somali Muslim before. As long as they’re liberal, cultural Muslims I don’t mind. Religious ones give me the ick (no shade) even tho I’ve come across a few slaafi akhis who were mashallah :diddyass::lawd:
have you seen how people are fetishing muslims because of the eid pic drops lmaoooo

Salafis gonna be converting the ladies thru the looks department 😂

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending