This tweet went viral over the weekend

Ok. Why she dickpolicing then? Like @Kisame said she has a history of swirling so why do these black women who have been in interracial relationships suddenly nooticing “patterns” when black men marry out?

It just seems disingenuous to me
She’s probably never been intimate with a yt man?? maybe she’s expecting the same self restraint? Not sure

She’s probably never been intimate with a yt man?? maybe she’s expecting the same self restraint? Not sure
the screenshot you sent admitted shes a toy lmaooooo.

mixing and marrying imply settling with a whiteman. She openly admits she’s a toy and play thing for white men but with black dudes she’s “the prize”

She admitted to going hunting for white dick. You literally saw the tweet.

Her husband settled down with a divestor.
You can find other races attractive, go out with them etc without getting intimate & still preach pro blackness like she’s doing. I doubt she’s a “failed divestor” she seems to have a lot of yt simps in her comments at all times

Kisame

Plotting world domination
You can find other races attractive, go out with them etc without getting intimate & still preach pro blackness like she’s doing. I doubt she’s a “failed divestor” she seems to have a lot of yt simps in her comments at all times

So the chick dates Cadaans but wants to police black men??

I can't take y'all seriously :mjkkk:
IMG_8791 (1).gif

She shouldn't be talking about niggas since she has a past of entertaining Cadaans.

@Keep it a boqol @Chaseyourdreamzz @bohom
laiis is sus low-key. Why is she riding so hard for a failed divestor??

It seems she's bothered by the fact niggas don't want to associate with women that tried to divest.

@Keep it a boqol @Kisame

I have to keep warning people about these liberal POC women, they're full of contradictions.

They say one thing to please the masses, but do another thing behind the scenes.

View attachment 326141

She shouldn't be talking about niggas since she has a past of entertaining Cadaans.

@Keep it a boqol @Chaseyourdreamzz @bohom
laiis is sus low-key. Why is she riding so hard for a failed divestor??

It seems she's bothered by the fact niggas don't want to associate with women that tried to divest.
@Laiis is Black woman first and #blackgirlmagic so i’m not surprised on her way of thinking.

View attachment 326141

@Keep it a boqol @Chaseyourdreamzz laiis is sus low-key. Why is she riding so hard for a failed divestor??

Lmao wdym sus I just wanted to cause a lil buuq :russ: Replies were dry af. Why would I be bothered by ppls standards? Bffr

bohom

Here to chill
Whenever you hear these female liberals pocs complain about evil white people or colonisers all day on Twitter, take their views with a pinch of salt.

Virtue signalling, holier-than-thou, cognitive dissonance.
All of the above.

Whenever you hear these female liberals pocs complain about evil white people or colonisers all day on Twitter, take their views with a pinch of salt.

Virtue signalling, holier-than-thou, cognitive dissonance.
All of the above.
Same with the men. Anyone who talks about yts 24/7 is masking sexual desires for them :mybusiness:

Trending

Latest posts