This tweet went viral over the weekend

My neighbor is a lightskin guy with a darkskin wife.

Most of the attractive darkskin women I've seen were never single.

The only ones I know that might have trouble dating are the ones as dark as south sudos and the fat ones built like precious

View attachment 326084

Even the actor that played precious is dating a white guy because niggas didn't want her.

View attachment 326085
The lady who made the post isn’t dark skinned nor is she a divestor. She’s with a black man 😭 I mean what she’s saying is an observable pattern in their community so..

That shit was hilarious I remember.

Bro a lot of these madow divestors are madow chicks niggas don't want. They're either super fat or just ugly looking. I can't take none of them seriously when they rant about being undesired online.
I remember in 2020-2021 when the movement popped off everyday it was ww3 black twitter was crazy those times

Kisame

Plotting world domination
The lady who made the post isn’t dark skinned nor is she a divestor. She’s with a black man 😭 I mean what she’s saying is an observable pattern in their community so..

This chick is a divestor that wants to police black men while taking white dick.

she had her hoe phase with white dudes, settles with a black man and wants to police who dudes are smashing?
Bro I got called a bullet bag. f*ck all those divestors.
seems like females with african ancestory all around the globe are prone to femceldom

Last edited:

This chick is a divestor that wants to police black men while taking white dick.
She’s not a divestor tho.. she says that she finds yt men attractive but won’t date or mix with them. At least she’s honest unlike hoteps :russ:

she had her hoe phase with a white dude, settles with a black man and wants to police who dudes are smashing?

seems like females with african ancestory all around the globe are prone to femceldom
Femcels don’t exist.. why does women pointing out patterns they notice trigger you? I find it funny how the first line of accusations getting thrown around are 1. You’re ugly, 2. fat & once they don’t stick they change the goal post per usual 💀

Kisame

Plotting world domination
She’s not a divestor tho.. she says that she finds yt men attractive but won’t date or mix with them. At least she’s honest unlike hoteps :russ:
She literally admitted hunting down white men for dick and now settled down with a madow guy.

She has no excuse for policing madow men.

Femcels don’t exist.. why does women pointing out patterns they notice trigger you? I find it funny how the first line of accusations getting thrown around are 1. You’re ugly, 2. fat & once they don’t stick they change the goal post per usual 💀
where did i call her ugly and fat?

By femcel i mean bitter angry women. similar how incel is thrown around loosely

where did i call her ugly and fat?

By femcel i mean bitter angry women. similar how incel is thrown around loosely
It’s implied when the word is used. Incels are facially unattractive, socially inept men who can’t get laid.. inceldom is solely a male issue let’s be fr.

It’s implied when the word is used. Incels are facially unattractive, socially inept men who can’t get laid.. inceldom is solely a male issue let’s be fr.
Ok. Why she dickpolicing then? Like @Kisame said she has a history of swirling so why do these black women who have been in interracial relationships suddenly nooticing “patterns” when black men marry out?

It just seems disingenuous to me

I don't know why she focused on the femcel part.

Being a hoe for cadaan men was the main subject of discussion.
IMG_0534.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts