This tweet went viral over the weekend

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
People make a big deal out of nothing, asians marry way way more than black men generally speaking in the US. Black Africans in the west just marry their own, it's just a weird goofy sterotype and who really cares people marry people.
yeah tbh, i've never seen a demographic suck off white people as much as asian women in america wlhi, it's heartbreaking for the guys. imagine getting curved cause the women of your ethnicity want wasian babies, there's even a whole subreddit about it

People make a big deal out of nothing, asians marry way way more than black men generally speaking in the US. Black Africans in the west just marry their own, it's just a weird goofy sterotype and who really cares people marry people.
Yup latinos and asians marry out at double the rate of black Americans

Kisame

Plotting world domination
My neighbor is a lightskin guy with a darkskin wife.

Most of the attractive darkskin women I've seen were never single.

The only ones I know that might have trouble dating are the ones as dark as south sudos and the fat ones built like precious

alya4kt (1).gif

Even the actor that played precious is dating a white guy because niggas didn't want her.

2f03c3bc-a72d-4652-a6aa-ab88063230fa_8586588d.jpg

My neighbor is a lightskin guy with a darkskin wife.

Most of the attractive darkskin women I've seen were never single.

The only ones I know that might have trouble dating are the ones as dark as south sudos and the fat ones built like precious

View attachment 326084

Even the actor that played precious is dating a white guy because niggas didn't want her.

View attachment 326085
🤣🤣 I remember niggas we’re celebrating on twitter when she got married Wallahi top 10 funniest moments

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
This is what happens when you are insecure about your skintone. How can you be insecure about the way Allah SWT created you? You can’t, you must be happy about it.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
🤣🤣 I remember niggas we’re celebrating on twitter when she got married Wallahi top 10 funniest moments
That shit was hilarious I remember.

Bro a lot of these madow divestors are madow chicks niggas don't want. They're either super fat or just ugly looking. I can't take none of them seriously when they rant about being undesired online.

If she wanted to be taken seriously on the topic of colourism she should have made a separate tweet or thread dissecting the topic, with no examples that are trending at the moment so the fanbase doesn't attack her rabidly.

Instead, she's made herself look bitter to people who would have already sympathised with her, alienating them and has given colourist dudes an excuse to dismiss her.

Trending