This tragedy is beyond me. What would you advise my relative back home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My FOB cousin sent me a long text.

"salaam calayk huuno i big trouble wallahi la xawla with the dugsi boarding school I watching the film secret in qolka seexashada . I very angry because mushrifka he allways checking the room every toban daqiiqo ,waxaan jecelahay privacyga waliba waxaan cunay tiinta iyo kaluun, wednesday night waxaan dhaawada ADULT CHANNEL. Anyway Im not dumb anigu, i wait for roomates to sleeping waliba it was good episode xalay 'Sally going on the slide' afar iyo konton daqiiqo, taa yar waa balaayo.
anyway i become very kacsi but i didnt do the masturbation because ramadan is very close, but because anigu i ate melatonin tablet from sayladiya, i sleep before i turning off the tablet. Nacalaa, waliba ADULT CHANNEL sometime in the late night it changes to wax kale, niman oo isla baashalaayaa acudubillah that was not me wallahi bilahi tallahi i dont watching that one. Imagine aniga oo seexday, the tablet is on my bed with the gay peoble baashaalaya.
My roomate he wake up in the night and the gay beoble are on the tablet and because i ate kaluun and tiin i had wet dream januub ayaa iga baxay on the bed because of sally not the gay peoble wallahi, he screaming and shouting waking the mushrifka, tht night macalin cabdiqaadir was staying in the school, he coming to the room and as you know i sleep naked every night anigo qaawan and they noticed my biyo on the bed and the qaniis beoble on the tablet. Macalin cabdiqaadir he took out the suun and hit me. i crying and crying because i not qaniis. my roomate he telling everyone saying i am qaniis oo qudhun wasakh ah :frdfvsb: i am crying and crying and i ran outside the dugsi boarding naked with my busto and macalin cabdiqaadir shouting me nacalaa qaniiska ka saara. Magaalada oo dhan calling me by magac cusub, now they calling me LUUD. Magacayga iyo sharaftayda baa dhintay, waa inaan ka baxo, i have to running away this is not life for me anymore. i want move to addis ababe mise meel kale." End quote

My reply to him was:
Gl3ZCUw.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I died @ Luud Rer Hargaysa caathi mahan naanaysta khatar ku yihiin:russ:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
My FOB cousin sent me a long text.

"salaam calayk huuno i big trouble wallahi la xawla with the dugsi boarding school I watching the film secret in qolka seexashada . I very angry because mushrifka he allways checking the room every toban daqiiqo ,waxaan jecelahay privacyga waliba waxaan cunay tiinta iyo kaluun, wednesday night waxaan dhaawada ADULT CHANNEL. Anyway Im not dumb anigu, i wait for roomates to sleeping waliba it was good episode xalay 'Sally going on the slide' afar iyo konton daqiiqo, taa yar waa balaayo.
anyway i become very kacsi but i didnt do the masturbation because ramadan is very close, but because anigu i ate melatonin tablet from sayladiya, i sleep before i turning off the tablet. Nacalaa, waliba ADULT CHANNEL sometime in the late night it changes to wax kale, niman oo isla baashalaayaa acudubillah that was not me wallahi bilahi tallahi i dont watching that one. Imagine aniga oo seexday, the tablet is on my bed with the gay peoble baashaalaya.
My roomate he wake up in the night and the gay beoble are on the tablet and because i ate kaluun and tiin i had wet dream januub ayaa iga baxay on the bed because of sally not the gay peoble wallahi, he screaming and shouting waking the mushrifka, tht night macalin cabdiqaadir was staying in the school, he coming to the room and as you know i sleep naked every night anigo qaawan and they noticed my biyo on the bed and the qaniis beoble on the tablet. Macalin cabdiqaadir he took out the suun and hit me. i crying and crying because i not qaniis. my roomate he telling everyone saying i am qaniis oo qudhun wasakh ah :frdfvsb: i am crying and crying and i ran outside the dugsi boarding naked with my busto and macalin cabdiqaadir shouting me nacalaa qaniiska ka saara. Magaalada oo dhan calling me by magac cusub, now they calling me LUUD. Magacayga iyo sharaftayda baa dhintay, waa inaan ka baxo, i have to running away this is not life for me anymore. i want move to addis ababe mise meel kale." End quote

My reply to him was:
Gl3ZCUw.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:mahubowtf:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Don’t fall for it qaniiska want you to feel sorry for him and try to take him abroad so he can freely express his qaniisnimo :susp:

@AussieHustler This is beyond me, nigga really slept naked while having qaniis shit on his tablet :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.