This Time Dutch Politicians Take Part In Destroying Qurans

Genuine questions to muslims why do most of yall live in these anti-religious democratic western countries and not in muslim gulf countries? That's like a gaal somali living in Somalia (well that would be worse due blasphemy and imprisonment/ k!lling of non-muslims in Somalia) but you get my point. This is the same with black people complaining about racism yet never spending a penny on improving and developing Africa. What westerns are doing burning the quran is petty and dumb but then again it's in their country same why qatar can ban LGBTQ because again its their country.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Genuine questions to muslims why do most of yall live in these anti-religious democratic western countries and not in muslim gulf countries? That's like a gaal somali living in Somalia (well that would be worse due blasphemy and imprisonment/ k!lling of non-muslims in Somalia) but you get my point. This is the same with black people complaining about racism yet never spending a penny on improving and developing Africa. What westerns are doing burning the quran is petty and dumb but then again it's in their country same why qatar can ban LGBTQ because again its their country.
My dad likes America, but he wouldn't live here if Somalia was stable. He was considering gulf countries once he had a passport, thank god he chose against it. :whew: I agree but don't accept Muslims if you don't like them. A good majority of Africa and the Middle East has been messed up by Western meddling, and Neo colonialism as well. This goes back historically, the (West) Christianity vs the Islam since they've been competing since forever and well the Christianity (West) won in the last 2 centuries or so, but now they have to deal with repercussions of it (Muslims move here). Then again, a lot of Muslim countries were becoming more liberal in the past century. Disclaimer: This is just my opinion formed on history and speculation.

You are not Muslim

So why do you care?

Because many were born & raised here & didn't have a say on this matter . :manny:

Because many were born & raised here & didn't have a say on this matter . :manny:
Fair enough, I probaly should've asked this a more older generation. Since most of the somali diaspora on here where born in the west, my dad isn't that religious and doesn't like how arabs treat non-arabs especially Africans and thought the west was a better option since they have better eduction system and less racism.

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
Because the West bombed, colonized and has interfered and continues to interfere with the development of the region. So they did with Mossadegh, Gaddafi, Nasser and more. This is analogous to beating your wife within an inch of her life and then asking her why she hasn’t learned self defense or hired bodyguards.

Because the West bombed, colonized and has interfered and continues to interfere with the development of the region. So they did with Mossadegh, Gaddafi, Nasser and more. This is analogous to beating your wife within an inch of her life and then asking her why she hasn’t learned self defense or hired bodyguards.
What the west did was inhumane but at the same time don't expect these cadaans to have mercy for you. It's more like going back to your abusive boyfriend and not expecting beating, they colonised 90% of the world and you lot are schoked at them buring the quran? Don't be so gullible.

Mek Nimr al-Ja'ali

100% Ja'ali KING
What the west did was inhumane but at the same time don't expect these cadaans to have mercy for you. It's more like going back to your abusive boyfriend and not expecting beating, they colonised 90% of the world and you lot are schoked at them buring the quran? Don't be so gullible.
The choice is either living in destroyed, hollowed out countries with no hope or future for the people who live there or going to the West and enduring petty insults like this one. Their population is only sustained by immigrants - the European population falls by the year, and ours grows in size and influence. A reckoning will come

Fair enough, I probaly should've asked this a more older generation. Since most of the somali diaspora on here where born in the west, my dad isn't that religious and doesn't like how arabs treat non-arabs especially Africans and thought the west was a better option since they have better eduction system and less racism.
Your dad is right . There's no place as welcoming as the west specially for refugees.

Many muslims wouldn't leave their country, if it weren't for wars or no opportunities.

Trending