This song just makes me laugh

Zoro

Come get a slice of Humble Pie
giphy.gif

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Sspot Halimos are monkey see monkey do, one Halimo posts a about song and within Half and hour we have four threads on the same thing.:dead:

Ain't nobody got time to check four threads Abt the same shit, you should have at least waited untill tomorrow when these song topics die.:mjlol:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Sspot Halimos are monkey see monkey do, one Halimo posts a about song and within Half and hour we have four threads on the same thing.:dead:

Ain't nobody got time to check four threads Abt the same shit, you should have at least waited untill tomorrow when these song topics die.:mjlol:
Whenever you comment on my threads or quote my posts it’s always negativity. Please go away. You never have anything nice to say you miserable guy.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Whenever you comment on my threads or quote my posts it’s always negativity. Please go away. You never have anything nice to say you miserable guy.

It is just joke, don't get emotional online please.:bell:

Seriously though, do you like that Reer Xamar Niiko Niiko songs? most ppl on here are either from PL and SL and those type of Abaabalina kuuntada rux rux Jare€r shit are like that the Trap music while our Kaban songs are poetic like the country songs,that shit is just dumb.

Last edited:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
It is just joke, don't get emotional online please.:bell:

Seriously though, do you like that Reer Xamar Niiko Niiko songs? most ppl on here are either from PL and SL and those type of Abaabalina kuuntada rux rux ****** shit are like that the Trap music while our Kaban songs are poetic like the country songs,that shit is just dumb.
A joke that you overuse on every post of mine you quote. I love those niiko songs. recently got into them but my hooyo absolutely hates it she’s from sl so they don’t listen to that kind of music. I enjoy those kaban songs too. Niiko songs are far from trap music come on now.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
A joke that you overuse on every post of mine you quote. I love those niiko songs. recently got into them but my hooyo absolutely hates it she’s from sl so they don’t listen to that kind of music. I enjoy those kaban songs too.

The Bantus brought that degenerate music from Tanzanian the local Cad Cad and Reer Hamars put their feminine lyrics on it and you have this.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
The Bantus brought that degenerate music from Tanzanian the local Cad Cad and Reer Hamars put their feminine lyrics on it and you have this.

Agreed. Niiko came from bantus. That’s not the type of niiko I like anyways. First time seeing a man do niiko :deadrose: