THIS Somali tradition/culture is dying out in the West because of YOU!

Should people eat with their hand rather than cutlery?

• Yes - as Somalis have been doing for thousands of years.

• It’s uncivilised, barbaric and backwards. But still yes.

• No - weird.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
Why is it that no one eats with their hands? The Somalis that preceded us ate in such a way for thousands of years. To be frank, I also neglected eating with my hands for a while, preferring a spoon.

However, I have recently had a revival. I now eat rice, pasta and whatever else there may be, in what is the natural way. In fact, I now openly scold beta males that use spoons. Should people eat with the bare hands more often?

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Yes with the right hand because it is the sunnah. Of course you should properly wash them first

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I use cutlery because I'm not a weirdo. I ain't eating a meal in public with my hands you maniac.

No thanks. I'm using cutlery tyvm

I once saw this Somali man at a Somali restaurant eating spaghetti with his bare hands.

Where they do that at ??? :susp:

Last edited:
No flour. No grease. I'm on another planet fam.
You can't be too cautious. I watched a grown man get grilled for eating rice with a spoon at work, man was on his break and these folks went in on his life. If I used my hands I would get pulled up by HR

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Why is it that no one eats with their hands? The Somalis that preceded us ate in such a way for thousands of years. To be frank, I also neglected eating with my hands for a while, preferring a spoon.

However, I have recently had a revival. I now eat rice, pasta and whatever else there may be, in what is the natural way. In fact, I now openly scold beta males that use spoons. Should people eat with the bare hands more often?
When I'm with Somalis, I eat the food Somali way. When I'm not, I don't:ulyin:

But, there are foods I eat with utensils, even if there's an adeer near me..

I also don't punish the canjeero by squeezing it like some Somalis odeyaals do. Well, skip it, long time no see Canjeero:siilaanyolaugh:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Yes I eat with hands I dont care what others may think. I don't live for them if I did i wouldn't wash my bump with water either and I'd use a tissue and leave my piss and xaar on me and get what cadaans call skidmarks akhas.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
When I'm with Somalis, I eat the food Somali way. When I'm not, I don't:ulyin:

But, there are foods I eat with utensils, even if there's an adeer near me..

I also don't punish the canjeero by squeezing it like some Somalis odeyaals do. Well, skip it, long time no see Canjeero:siilaanyolaugh:

I only eat bariss and baasto with my hands only when I’m with other Somalis or when I’m at home.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Glad I aint the only one, I love to eat with my bare hands. the food taste much better

Whoever eats rice or spaghetti with a spoon is a cuck to Western gaalo

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
No thanks. I'm using cutlery tyvm

I once saw this Somali man at a Somali restaurant eating spaghetti with his bare hands.

Where they do that at ??? :susp:
Stop lying sxba. Your mother and father ate with their hands, taught you, you then refused and copied cadaans

We already look like savages as it is. Spare us the embarrassment of you eating with your hands in public. Save that shit for a somali re-union.

:nahgirl::gucciwhat::susp:

Sol

?
Depends on the dish and setting (at home, wedding, out in public), you wont see my using my hands somewhere where other Somalis aren't present

Stop lying sxba. Your mother and father ate with their hands, taught you, you then refused and copied cadaans
Nah my parents use cutlery. Unless it's something like canjeero iyo suqaar then we all eat with our hands

Just because you grew up like that, doesn't mean everyone else did. My parents always gave me forks/spoons and used them as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts