This Somali Tiktoker is the funniest tik tok user I've seen in a while

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He look Indian tho

He looks suspect. like I know him. Somali spot troll.

1654050243853.png

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Disgusting Kacaanist! I am still shocked there are people who romanticise that munafiq who genocided the Somali race and destroyed our democracy.

Dalka, dadka iyo diinta. He nearly erased all three

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Aren't you proud of your mooryaan uncles

:pachah1: :drakelaugh: :pachah1: :drakelaugh:
When they rule by the law of the jungle, you must also live by the law of the jungle.

Just cos my uncles karbaashed them at their own game doesn’t mean I prefer that we live by the law of the jungle

This dude is ashy Abdi personified lol, he’s a basement dwelling incel. It’s one thing to be anti Ethiopia but to have your whole personality based around it comes across as embrassing and cringe. He one of those people that needs to get off of tik tok for there own good, he reminds of those anti social Somali dudes back in high school who watch anime obsessively and always wearing a musty oversized hoodie, Somali girls probably ain’t giving bro the time of day :mjlol: :mjlol:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Kacaanist Hooyo mataalo kid he blocked me when I mentioned his cult leader was a tyrant

Based

VIP
Somalia ethiopia hatred is so one way… they are developing their country and see us as nothing more than their lawless neigbors who need their diapers changed. Sad state of affairs. Failed nation failed people

Trending

Latest posts