This Somali "sheekh" should be cancelled

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If you're a sheekh you shouldn't even be saying curse words to begin with thia guy is crazy and extremist he shouldn't even be having an audience

This fake sheekh even saying

"Waa oyin Mashallah"

:mindblown:

I've been saying for years that we need to cancel thousands of so-called Sheikhs in the Somali community.

So many of them are low-IQ buffoons who assume that their memorization of the Quran somehow makes them knowledgable and able to give advice.

Beware of them. Learning Islam is a long process and I could guarantee that so many of these men have holes in their knowledge

Never a good sign when a so called sheikh would be banned in sspot within a week and this is one of the more tolerant forums on talking sh1t.

Never a good sign when a so called sheikh would be banned in sspot within a week and this is one of the more tolerant forums on talking sh1t.

He is too shocking.

In my twenty-something years, I have never seen a Sheikh talk that way.

:wtf:

As Muslims we are meant to guard our tongue.

:faysalwtf:

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lmao if you closed your eyes before opening the video you’d think it was an inc3ls screaming :russ::gucciwhat:Idk what’s wrong with this sheikh tho maybe he forget to take his medication you know Somalis are not normal beings.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I agree with this sheikh too many dh1l00yin on social media today. Its good Sheikhs are speaking out against this fitnah. Alle ajar ku siiyo.

Trending