This Somali MILF speaks classic Somali accented English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Mid ku ceejiso kugu fiican. Farabuuto!! :susp:

How is she gonna do that? Am I dumb enough to let a little chick tricked me into doing a bondage sex where I can be rendered helpless. Thats the only way she can ceejis me. Not gonna happen, nacas hooyadey mey dhalin:camby:

How is she gonna do that? Am I dumb enough to let a little chick tricked me into doing a bondage sex where I can be rendered helpless. Thats the only way she can ceejis me. Not gonna happen, nacas hooyadey mey dhalin:camby:

Smarter men than you have been tricked and you wouldn't be difficult at all. Your weakness is naag afterall. Mid beer adag oo naxin hadee ku hesho wee ku dhamaatay.:kodaksmiley:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Menace you're such a simpleton. Either you're sex addicted or you have no boundaries and will sleep with any Somali woman. You disgust me menace. I was rooting for you in 2017. How dare you let me down!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Smarter men than you have been tricked and you wouldn't be difficult at all. Your weakness is naag afterall. Mid beer adag oo naxin hadee ku hesho wee ku dhamaatay.:kodaksmiley:

My favorite shows are crime documentary. I've learned a lot of demented female's behavior. I can't call for that

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Menace you're such a simpleton. Either you're sex addicted or you have no boundaries and will sleep with any Somali woman. You disgust me menace. I was rooting for you in 2017. How dare you let me down!
What's the matter?

cant I just throw a hail-marry

Status
Not open for further replies.