This Somali girl wants to turn a cathedral in Muqdisho into a memorial site.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
They should make it into a mosque memorial kullha :chrisfreshhah:

Like the other thousands of mosques?

The Chief Rabbi of Israel loves Cushites like yourself ;)
images

This nigga ain't even popular, Israelis are liberal leaning and I was talking about a Synagogue, not to bring Orthodox Jews Haredims kkkkk

But Hasidic Jews are welcome,
They are less problematic, more hardworking and ethical people.

We've had a large Yemeni-Jewish community in Djibouti (before they went to Jerusalem!)

Jews are way better than any monotheistic community (besides, Hibongo Christian communities!)

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
rebuilding a church or making it a memorial site is haram.

They would be in tears if someone blew up a mosque because they didn't like Islam. What I'm noticing is that a lot of muslims are hypocrites
Everytime I read some of the shit here, it makes sense to me why everybody else managed to eradicate terrorism but us. These borderline terrorist supporters are supposed to represent Somali westerners, so just imagine the people back home? :kodaksmiley: Backward barbarians give our peaceful and tolerant religion such a bad name

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Everytime I read some of the shit here, it makes sense to me why everybody else managed to eradicate terrorism but us. These borderline terrorist supporters are supposed to represent Somali westerners, so just imagine the people back home? :kodaksmiley: Backward barbarians give our peaceful and tolerant religion such a bad name
Actually agree with you for once. Terrorist need to be eradicated asap. All they do is harm

reer

VIP
not wanting a colonial building is terrorism? move to the italy then smh. they wont accept you if changed your name to mussolini.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
It was destroyed by al [redacted] and it shows that you can have other places of worship but still be a devout muslim yourself if you choose
First of all barely anyone is a Christian in xamar today and secondly why should we maintain our colonial legacy.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
It should be remodelled and made into a masjid, otherwise it's just a waste of space and a part of the colonial legacy.

It’s a dumb idea for several reasons. The building itself has no meaning to Somalis and is built by foreigners who occupied us. Secondly memorial site in civil war will always make people remember they got attacked my their own, in our case qabil. So this would only strengthen the division. Thirdly it’s waste of money. In a country so many are in need spending money on memorial site is dumb

She’s right, persurving religious sites is important. Spain protects mosques and other moorish sites. Lots of places protect their colonial sites. Either way i don’t think Somalia has the money to rebuild it and there are way more important matters to attend to

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
both her shenanigans got her trending on here twice on same day hjkbhjbhjbjk.😭 kinda iconic, i can only imagine causing so much buuq and rabsho here

Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 22.24.03.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 22.25.24.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 22.24.34.png

Keo

VIP
The people downvoting this while their fat asses sit in the west should be grateful the gaals they hate so much believe in religious tolerance :kodaksmiley:
We didn't colonise the west. That cathedral has no place in Somalia and should be turned into a mosque or houses.

That’s a waste of resources. If we had a significant Christian minority living in Mogadishu, then perhaps yes, in order to honor them. But I doubt there’s even 200 Christians in that damn city. The money could be used to build necessary infrastructure, like a library.

Trending