Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
They are celebrating Christmas with kids and the family,
aren't they cuteeee?

I wish my family was that open minded :bell:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Inna lillaah, this is some disgusting bs. They be calling themselves “The modern Somali family”, showing people that they are “opened-minded” and shit.. but all they do is imitating the non-believers. This is a start of a family that is going to forget all about their deen and dhaqan.

Inna lillaah, this is some disgusting bs. They be calling themselves “The modern Somali family”, showing people that they are “opened-minded” and shit.. but all they do is imitating the non-believers. This is a start of a family that is going to forget all about their deen and dhaqan.
Wll dont be suprised the nonbelivers always talk about open-minded yet they say we are barbaric and opressive. The op is also very open minded to the point where he left islam and was contemplating suicide like 2 days ago. He is happy when somalis are duing kufr but unhappy when he sees a good dhaqan muslim

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

They'll choose their religion in the future (kids) as for the parents, the parents are muslims (according to them) but they celebrate christmas and they say that they initiate their kids to the Somali culture, so it's pointless to say that their kids won't be somalis!

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Warya 4head, first that suicide thread and now this saqajaan thread.
Is this a cry for help, maxaa ku cuniyo?:shookgabre:

RICH

Wll dont be suprised the nonbelivers always talk about open-minded yet they say we are barbaric and opressive. The op is also very open minded to the point where he left islam and was contemplating suicide like 2 days ago. He is happy when somalis are duing kufr but unhappy when he sees a good dhaqan muslim

Not following your ego is barbaric and oppressive to them. I feel sorry for @4head. He is not in a good space rn and clearly doesn’t know how to handle himself atm...

RICH

They'll choose their religion in the future (kids) as for the parents, the parents are muslims (according to them) but they celebrate christmas and they say that they initiate their kids to the Somali culture, so it's pointless to say that their kids won't be somalis!

I believe that deen iyo dhaqan go hand in hand.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

walaal it is harem using decorations based of the "birthday of jesus" may allah save us from the hellfire and al fithna
:samwelcome:

I understand them, war hawiye ayaa dadkan shaanshiga ah kufsaday, bahdilay, xasuuqay wax kasta ku sameeyey, i understand why they seek refuuge in santa claus.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I understand them, war hawiye ayaa dadkan shaanshiga ah kufsaday, bahdilay, xasuuqay wax kasta ku sameeyey, i understand why they seek refuuge in santa claus.

Wara they are westernized not because they're Hawiye their parents are properly born in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.