This soccer star will eventually revert to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Insha Allah CR7 will be a muslim soon. Guy is the people's man. He's always helping people out. Wether it's surprising a kid in the city center, giving charity or taking this Syrian kid to a match as his mascot.

Q

Queen Carawelo

If CR7 converts, I'm buying a one way ticket to Madrid. And I will be the first Somali WAG.

Imagine CR7 playing soccer at Bosaso Beach with the local kids. :lawd:

Q

Queen Carawelo

:nvjpqts::qri8gs7:I seen this before what a lad. People hate on CR7 for no reason. He's more open to the fans than the midget Messi.
Messi is socially awkward. Plus CR7 is sex symbol, females love him. Nobody is checking for Messi's 4'3 ass.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Messi is socially awkward. Plus CR7 is sex symbol, females love him. Nobody is checking for Messi's 4'3 ass.
Messi could be the ugliest mf in the world and he could still help others but he chooses not to. I'm pretty sure Ronaldo would still be who he is even if he didn't have the looks he has. While playing for Manchester United a fan asked him for the jersey he played with after the game. He told the fan he already promised it to someone and said he would get him a warm up signed shirt instead and he did. The guy has a good heart.
Some people are just born with lending a hand and being good to others while others aren't.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
CR7 is a nice guy. He's still a petulant child (see his reaction to Arbeloa's tap in).

He is a nicer guy than Messi but that doesn't really matter. The only reason these two are put in the same sentence is because they're the best.
Messi>Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending