This sauceless man robbed me.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I don’t know whether to be insulted or flattered that my sons continue to mention me and speak on my name. I let the government raise these them and I’m not entirely surprised they ended up like this. :mjlol:
0735E44E-17BC-415A-BD55-84C85A293068.jpeg

this Sauceless man decides to take my profile pic. Smh. Won’t even credit the main man.:comeon:

I am able to see my influence in a lot of these new users. They seem to have not inherited my good genes.

As the nigga @Adaawe Says you need to hold your nuts. I am not your dad. I owe nothing to you boys

@Tawheed @Miro @SlimFarax

Thoughts?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I don’t know whether to be insulted or flattered that my sons continue to mention me and speak on my name. I let the government raise these them and I’m not entirely surprised they ended up like this. :mjlol:
View attachment 105724
this Sauceless man decides to take my profile pic. Smh. :comeon:

I am able to see my influence in a lot of these new users. They seem to have not inherited my good genes.

Thoughts?
He took ur drip

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
View attachment 105724
this Sauceless man decides to take my profile pic. Smh. Won’t even credit the main man.:comeon:

As the nigga @Adaawe Says you need to hold your nuts. I am not your dad. I owe nothing to you boys

@Tawheed @Miro @SlimFarax

Thoughts?

New user? I was on this forum before you were buddy :mjhaps: