This ratchet is funny........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Teens kill a stranger for bumping their car. At first, i thought the bumper was white. He offered the teens money to fix the bumper. The teen devil pulled a gun and shot the black older man of 57! Their photos look so nasty. LOL And reading yahoo comments made me crack up so much. Comments as harmless as "nice hair" cracked me up! Walaahi i think like a white person. I didnt know i was this much of a racist. Their comments were brutal! lol

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/2ac9d51f-a574-3906-a4cc-d55aec469c30/ss_teens-charged-after-minor.html

944158f85529624513e399e3082c8b67

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
what possess a soul to kill someone tho??? I mean, r u an animal???? No matter how much ANGRY u r, Lose yourself if u will, but to just kill someone like that? I mean, if anything u should at least care for your own life. Meaning u will be locked up forever or be hanged. That should u put u in check! Seriously! I am sure he regrets now that he is in a small cell with a bigger man who is looking at his youthful body in lust. Is it worth it? He wont see a punani again. :(

they will face the death penalty or 25 yrs life sentence. either way it's good cuz they wont hurt another citizen again (they can kill/hurt other prisoners, but prisoners aint citizens anyways).

Teens kill a stranger for bumping their car. At first, i thought the bumper was white. He offered the teens money to fix the bumper. The teen devil pulled a gun and shot the black older man of 57! Their photos look so nasty. LOL And reading yahoo comments made me crack up so much. Comments as harmless as "nice hair" cracked me up! Walaahi i think like a white person. I didnt know i was this much of a racist. Their comments were brutal! lol

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/2ac9d51f-a574-3906-a4cc-d55aec469c30/ss_teens-charged-after-minor.html

944158f85529624513e399e3082c8b67
Someone said Bonnie-quisha and Clyde-Leroy LOOL

On the other hand that comment section is dreadful and full of racist WASPS wtf
A comment said "Nothing new with the 13%"
And another tried to bring deen into it
"
Well black people (the descendants of Ham) were cursed by Noah, and were given the continent of Africa to live in. That's where they should be, instead of in America committing violent crime."

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Someone said Bonnie-quisha and Clyde-Leroy LOOL

On the other hand that comment section is dreadful and full of racist WASPS wtf
A comment said "Nothing new with the 13%"
And another tried to bring deen into it
"
Well black people (the descendants of Ham) were cursed by Noah, and were given the continent of Africa to live in. That's where they should be, instead of in America committing violent crime."

We agree. Lets have tea :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
they will face the death penalty or 25 yrs life sentence. either way it's good cuz they wont hurt another citizen again (they can kill/hurt other prisoners, but prisoners aint citizens anyways).

u think america is like your Europe?? 25 years kulaha. In america life sentence means life. U r getting out in a dead box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending