This Ramadan which country will you be spending your Sadaqa/Zakat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cauli

I'm conflicted who to send to. Reer Nuur mise reer Ugaas, but @sophisticate will have the final say.

Jokes aside, helping any suffering human beings is a noble charitable act and one should be humble and not to advertise who they help. Somalis lack humility.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Yes the Saudis have been implicated in commiting some of the most heinous war crimes in Yemen.

Saudi Arabia's regime is dying.
So you believe everything from the News channels?

Tukraq

VIP
I was reading an article titled: The untouchables: Yemen's Marginalised forgotten in the war which touched me deeply.

So Insh'Allah I'm paying my Zakat to help the poor Gabart Akhdam people in Yemen who are not only suffering now because of the Saudi led war against Yemen, but they have also been suffering for generations due to persecution based largely on their black African features which was the leading cause for them to seek refuge for centuries in neighboring countries like Somalia.

The month of Ramadan is a month of mercy and forgiveness so we shouldn't withhold our Sadaqaat from reaching people who are in dire need and are facing poverty, persecution and discrimination based simply on their black Ethiopian heritage.

Where will you be spending your charity this holy month?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is haram, you probably have starving relatives somewhere in somalia, it has to go to them first before helping the neighbors

I was reading an article titled: The untouchables: Yemen's Marginalised forgotten in the war which touched me deeply.

So Insh'Allah I'm paying my Zakat to help the poor Gabart Akhdam people in Yemen who are not only suffering now because of the Saudi led war against Yemen, but they have also been suffering for generations due to persecution based largely on their black African features which was the leading cause for them to seek refuge for centuries in neighboring countries like Somalia.

The month of Ramadan is a month of mercy and forgiveness so we shouldn't withhold our Sadaqaat from reaching people who are in dire need and are facing poverty, persecution and discrimination based simply on their black Ethiopian heritage.

Where will you be spending your charity this holy month?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a causin that needs it. I wish I had more so I could send her more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending