This Ramadan which country will you be spending your Sadaqa/Zakat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading an article titled: The untouchables: Yemen's Marginalised forgotten in the war which touched me deeply.

So Insh'Allah I'm paying my Zakat to help the poor Gabart Akhdam people in Yemen who are not only suffering now because of the Saudi led war against Yemen, but they have also been suffering for generations due to persecution based largely on their black African features which was the leading cause for them to seek refuge for centuries in neighboring countries like Somalia.

The month of Ramadan is a month of mercy and forgiveness so we shouldn't withhold our Sadaqaat from reaching people who are in dire need and are facing poverty, persecution and discrimination based simply on their black Ethiopian heritage.

Where will you be spending your charity this holy month?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was reading an article titled: The untouchables: Yemen's Marginalised forgotten in the war which touched me deeply.

So Insh'Allah I'm paying my Zakat to help the poor Gabart Akhdam people in Yemen who are not only suffering now because of the Saudi led war against Yemen, but they have also been suffering for generations due to persecution based largely on their black African features which was the leading cause for them to seek refuge for centuries in neighboring countries like Somalia.

The month of Ramadan is a month of mercy and forgiveness so we shouldn't withhold our Sadaqaat from reaching people who are in dire need and are facing poverty, persecution and discrimination based simply on their black Ethiopian heritage.

People in Awdal are still very much in need after Sagaar.
Sadakat and Zakat must go home first sxb.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I will be sending money to my dad's friend and his family who are now living in Egypt because of the Syria war. My brother and I've been sending them money for Eid and Sadaqat for the past 2 years now. I always make sure the kids are balling on Eid. :rejoice:

somalia-flag-pole-animated.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

this is tacky thread
6455.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I had a funny convo with my aabe, he said he would not donate to a masjid charity if it involved any country other than Somalia.:mjlaugh:

Anytime Syria, or Pakistan charity comes up he's like:ohno:

:mjkkk:Dude is a racist geeljire through and through:mjhaps:

Your aabe is right. Religiously our moral duty is to our family, then neighbors. SO first Somalis and then the rest of Muslim ummah.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

Saudi LED war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending