This qaxaabad ABDIFREEDOM is crying for the dead islaanta bakhtidey. He contacted me in emotional state. Here’s his text

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
3125117A-FC8C-4E7D-91A0-22B0041070B8.jpeg

0F580DFA-B978-4EB6-BB51-67B976C8452A.jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A message from @AbdiFreedom (currently in an undisclosed location…(mental ward)

“You see the morons in the political section on sspot. The toxic section on the greatest Somali site.

I have zero qualms having their people recolonized. Clan tit for tats and wishing others misery because they come from X clan. Why shouldn't westerners colonize them? Golden opportunity. No political correctness. There's no other ethnic group more similar like Somalis but so divided. Let the west develop it as they cannot develop anything. Let the west teach them about morality and ethics. Let the west teach them that corruption is wrong.

I actually find it immoral to have Somalia leading themselves. They cannot lead. Their ministers only exist for photo ops when corrupt NGOs do a project.

Tell me Im wrong. I'm fed up of that country. Morons. Somaliland is the same minus Al Shabab”.

He could use Japan,Rwanda,China,Israel as an example, as if white are the only one's with decent governments. The western riding is crazy :westbrookwtf: