This proves Somalis will forever be CCTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about it, this could have been turned into a sort Somali insta, but instead people are too shook to put their pics up because they will be thinking they will get exposed (stop asking to put mine up first you jokemen) and forums are always talking about qabil this and qabil that :mahubowtf:
Tell me I’m wrong?:hmm:
Somalis need to pattern up wallahi :francis:

Last edited:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
It could be a good idea and actually go far, however remember who we are saaxib 0AF61B3C-0D5C-4709-AA9E-BC6EE23BE928.png

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
Thinking about it, this could have been turned into a sort Somali insta, but instead people are too shook to put their pics up because they will be thinking they will get exposed and forums are always talking about qabil this and qabil that :mahubowtf:

Says the guy with the midget pic profile.
But you are speaking the truth though.
I think it's cause , I know my family didn't take pics cause of shaytan was lurking or something like that my mom said. And Somali men are all ugly so .

Says the guy with the midget pic profile.
But you are speaking the truth though.
I think it's cause , I know my family didn't take pics cause of shaytan was lurking or something like that my mom said. And Somali men are all ugly so .
I’m not going to be the only one with my pic up and secondly, go and face the corner, the only ugly one here is you
And how did that even come into your answer, some jokeman baax! :faysalwtf:

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Thinking about it, this could have been turned into a sort Somali insta, but instead people are too shook to put their pics up because they will be thinking they will get exposed and forums are always talking about qabil this and qabil that :mahubowtf:

You put your picture up first and then the rest will. You seem there's something called the "Xilib halal" effect in the Somali community, which I've seen effect the younger generations as well.

You put your picture up first and then the rest will. You seem there's something called the "Xilib halal" effect in the Somali community, which I've seen effect the younger generations as well.
Like I said most of you have been here before me I ain’t gonna be the first. But I think it’s too late for my Somali peopledem!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending