This proves I’m not black!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ive never experienced racism
I’ve never lost out a job interview because of my skin color.
I’ve never been referred to as black.
The police has never bothered me. They actually go out of their way to accommodate me.
I’ve never been declined service because of my skin color.
I always get what I want without fighting for it.
I live in all white neighborhood, I’ve never been asked if I lived there. My neighbors are really friendly and warm towards me.

I’m not black.

What about the skin underneath your naaso where the sun dont shine, is there a discoloration?? A diana creme aha moment? Under my naaso the skin is lighter than say on my hands or even stomach, and my stomach is usually doesnt get sun exposed. Yaab

Man it looks like the light skin araby smellies bully the darker skin ones a lot. Same thing happened to the plump AA looking somalian with the fro...Jerome i think his name is. Hey you darker niggas have to fight harder to prove you belong to the lamagoodle nation huh? tsk tsk tsk.

Man it looks like the light skin araby smellies bully the darker skin ones a lot. Same thing happened to the plump AA looking somalian with the fro...Jerome i think his name is. Hey you darker niggas have to fight harder to prove you belong to the lamagoodle nation huh? tsk tsk tsk.

pls take the darkies with you... we dont claim them

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
What about the skin underneath your naaso where the sun dont shine, is there a discoloration?? A diana creme aha moment? Under my naaso the skin is lighter than say on my hands or even stomach, and my stomach is usually doesnt get sun exposed. Yaab

what is the text below your name i don't understand want spanked is?

VixR

Veritas
Ive never experienced racism
I’ve never lost out a job interview because of my skin color.
I’ve never been referred to as black.
The police has never bothered me. They actually go out of their way to accommodate me.
I’ve never been declined service because of my skin color.
I always get what I want without fighting for it.
I live in all white neighborhood, I’ve never been asked if I lived there. My neighbors are really friendly and warm towards me.

I’m not black.
I have the same identical experience, but then it’s stupid to think all Black people in the US have the listed issues. A lot of it has to do with class.

There’s definitely tons of poor Whites who are disillusioned and disenfranchised in your stead - it’s the reason Trump exists. They believe you stole their spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts