This proves I’m not black!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ive never experienced racism
I’ve never lost out a job interview because of my skin color.
I’ve never been referred to as black.
The police has never bothered me. They actually go out of their way to accommodate me.
I’ve never been declined service because of my skin color.
I always get what I want without fighting for it.
I live in all white neighborhood, I’ve never been asked if I lived there. My neighbors are really friendly and warm towards me.

I’m not black.

The police has never bothered me. They actually go out of their way to accommodate me.
I live in all white neighborhood, I’ve never been asked if I lived there. My neighbors are really friendly and warm towards me.

I’m not black.

They just wanna f*ck you....when you get fat and old then you will see that you are just another just like me.

Same. I've never dealt with racism either. Most whites and mexicans are pretty respectful towards others. If anything, Somalis are way less open than other people. We have no right to call others racist when we are some of the most racist people on the planet.
:mjlol:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
During uni, I've had people debate on whether I was black or not. I told them to stfu and leave me alone.

During uni, I've had people debate on whether I was black or not. I told them to stfu and leave me alone.

Why is this even a problem?

You live in the west and speak their language so you must take their racial divide.
In somalia you and your moron clan can say their race is ocean for all anyone care.
Here in the civilized society you must create category and label for everything otherwise there will be confusion.

Do ever hear white people say im not white i am pinkish? No because that is stupid.
Please do our black race a favor and die.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Why is this even a problem?

You live in the west and speak their language so you must take their racial divide.
In somalia you and your moron clan can say their race is ocean for all anyone care.
Here in the civilized society you must create category and label for everything otherwise there will be confusion.

Do ever hear white people say im not white i am pinkish? No because that is stupid.
Please do our black race a favor and die.
Fam, it's 2018. Who gives a f*ck what race a person is? We live in a modern civilized society. Race means nothing to intelligent individuals. Only people with nothing worthwhile to offer care about race, because they need an excuse to either have a superiority complex (to obviously mask the fact that they produce nothing of worth) or a inferiority complex (to obviously mask the fact that they can't take responsibility for their failures).

I'm neither of these things. I'm an intelligent and productive member of society. f*ck race, I'm simply better than most people in general.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

I’m not black.
This isn’t 1952

There are many Africans American who have grown up with similar experiences like you. Not every AA has a ghetto sounding name, or uses Ebonics 24/7.

U been think you were hot shit ever since you upgraded from your old minivan
8516B6B7-616F-4EDB-AB74-2A23D331C8AE.jpeg

To a 2014 Nissan Altima
3B5B95CD-5BC5-402F-95B9-4321FD62928E.jpeg
Stop acting boujee :siilaanyolaugh: we know it has 100k miles on it.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Same but idc if they call me black, I'm a proud somali. So I don't consider myself as black, only somali:sass2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts