This picture has made some groups angry (mainly secessionists)

she's an ugly loser who married an Italian man who can't even clean himself. She married one of them she should of fled to Italy because once a woman marries out she isn't Somali nor are her offspring. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::yloezpe:
I don’t really know who she is but we shouldn’t attack her since I haven’t seen evidence of her doing what people claim she did. All their “evidence” is without references and random stuff said in Italian.

Keep in mind slander is a major sin and it’s very common these days, we shouldn’t believe what everyone says about any individual.

Just because the Italians might have said she was an Italian patriot that doesn’t make it true, it could be propaganda for all we know.

Landers and USC tribalists especially trolls on Twitter are using this vague “proof” because she comes from a clan they don’t like.

@Thegoodshepherd who was Hawo Tako? Was she real? And is there any evidence of her being a Wadani who stood against Gaalo occupation?

Last edited:
I don’t really know who she is but we shouldn’t attack her since I haven’t seen evidence of her doing what people claim she did. All their “evidence” is without references and random stuff said in Italian.

Just because the Italians might have said she was an Italian patriot that doesn’t make it true, it could be propaganda for all we know.

Landers and USC tribalists especially trolls on Twitter are using this vague “proof” because she comes from a clan they don’t like.

@Thegoodshepherd who was Hawo Tako? Was she real? And is there any evidence of her being a Wadani who stood against Gaalo occupation?
I noticed they unite against daroods on twitter LOL.

I noticed they unite against daroods on twitter LOL.
Wallahi i noticed that too. They gang up on Daroods and make a bunch of false accusations against the individuals there responding too.

They also attack real wadani accounts like Isabellawarfa, take her words out of context to try and paint “Darood fake wadani kacaan” picture. There a bunch of weirdos walahi, just ignore them.

Wallahi i noticed that too. They gang up on Daroods and make a bunch of false accusations against the individuals there responding too.

They also attack real wadani accounts like Isabellawarfa, take her words out of context to try and paint “Darood fake wadani kacaan” picture. There a bunch of weirdos walahi, just ignore them.
I could care less bro. I just find it amusing. :drakekidding:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I could care less bro. I just find it amusing. :drakekidding:

Isabella Warfaa is a Darod girl on Twitter from the Geri Koombe tribe, a near-extinct species who live in the highlands of Ethiopia. Only in your head would a Hawiye feel small compared to the mighty Geri Kombe :icon lol:

Do yo know what Geri means? They use to hunt Giraffes ayeeydaa cunne :icon lol: war ileen Darod oo dhan waa hunter gatherer.

What we (Hawiye) don't appreciate is someone who wants to preach Somalinimo to our face but is lurking under the covers of tribalism to advance their interests.

As for the thread, only Sayidka is confirmed to be OG. Axmed Gurey, Xaawo Taako and Dhagaxtuur (Maxamed Cali Huud aka Maxamed Soomaali) aren't verified. For all intent and purposes they may well as be Hawiye. I've seen ppl mention Axmed Gurey as Karanle Hawiye, Xaawo Taako some say Abgaal some say Shiiqaal, and Dhagaxtuur was the nickname of a HG Saleebaan warrior who died in the 1948 riots after throwing the first stone, he was part of the SYL youth wing known as Hormuud.

Last edited:
Isabella Warfaa is a Darod girl on Twitter from the Geri Koombe tribe, a near-extinct species who live in the highlands of Ethiopia. Only in your head would a Hawiye feel small compared to the mighty Geri Kombe :icon lol:

Do yo know what Geri means? They use to hunt Giraffes ayeeydaa cunne :icon lol: war ileen Darod oo dhan waa hunter gatherer.

Last edited:

Mckenzie

VIP

Ofcourse it's defensive, why would we need to proactively attack Darods? We are the custodians of Muqdisho, the makers and shakers of the country, it is your Darod folk who feel threatened and constantly provoke others. It is your folk like Isabella Warfa who attach themselves to Xamar even though you have 0 influence in our city.

Kulaha look down, waar we don't see you any better than the Barwaani, 0.5 or Madowwayn minorities, they just happen to shut their mouths so we don't need to address them :icon lol:

The Hawiye Twitter users who are arguing back are woke, they know Hawiye Guilt has become like White Guilt. They've understood that we should not welcome these cretins who bring their reer baadiyo village mentality to Somalis.

Somalis use to say Hawiye waa geed la harsado which means Hawiye is a Tree that provides shade for all. Unfortunately some of those who came to seek shade have brought axes.

Last edited:
Ofcourse it's defensive, why would we need to proactively attack Darods? We are the custodians of Muqdisho, the makers and shakers of the country, it is your Darod folk who feel threatened and constantly provoke others. It is your folk like Isabella Warfa who attach themselves to Xamar even though you have 0 influence in our city.

The Hawiye Twitter users who are arguing back are woke, they know Hawiye Guilt has become like White Guilt. They've understood that we should not welcome these cretins who bring their reer baadiyo mentality to Somalis.

Somalis use to say Hawiye waa geed la harsado which means Hawiye is a Tree that provides shade for all. Unfortunately some of those who came to seek shade have brought axes.
I completely derailed this thread talking about twitter. LOL.

I don’t think it’s reer badiyo mentality but I want to rule mentality. There are those that think you guys are not taking care of your city and don’t want nabad and governance unless a darood brings it to you. Anyone who wins the capital city wins the civil war so they (“custodians”) had a chance to rule Somalia and reconcile with everyone. Of course they didn't and did the exact opposite. It took Abdullahi Yusuf to bring some semblance of governance after a decade plus of instability.

Compared to where we all live it’s all a shxthole anyway. From Hargeisa to Garowe to Xamar to Kismayo. :manny:

Mckenzie

VIP
I completely derailed this thread talking about twitter. LOL.

I don’t think it’s reer badiyo mentality but I want to rule mentality. There are those that think you guys are not taking care of your city and don’t want nabad and governance unless a darood brings it to you. Anyone who wins the capital city wins the civil war so they (“custodians”) had a chance to rule Somalia and reconcile with everyone. Of course they didn't and did the exact opposite. It took Abdullahi Yusuf to bring some semblance of governance after a decade plus of instability.

Compared to where we all live it’s all a shxthole anyway. From Hargeisa to Garowe to Xamar to Kismayo. :manny:

You're talking from a Darod bias marka your opinion on what a Hawiye thinks of a Darod is entirely misconstrued. We see you as dim witted villagemen who don't look beyond reer hebel iyo reer hebel. You want to rule because you have nothing worthy to rule yourselves. I mean, it's no wonder the Landers rule Las Anod with an iron fist :icon lol: abandoning your homelands and making an audacious claim for Kismayo.

Perfect example of village mentality is Kismayo which use to be the 3rd largest city when it was a cosmopolitan but today it's on the same level as Jowhar and Buulo Burte. No development, no booming businesses etc.

Kulaha Abdullahi Yusuf brought stability :icon lol: Yeeygaa beerlaawaha ahaa agtiina buu wax ka aha. We will always see him as the reject who begged Janan Caydiid for a PM position in the 90s.

I don't understand how you can confidently state he brought stability when most of us were alive in 2008 and saw what was happening on our TV's. But each to their own, believe what you will but intaan aniga halkaan joogo you do not speak for Hawiye and our views.

Gambar

VIP

What we (Hawiye) don't appreciate is someone who wants to preach Somalinimo to our face but is lurking under the covers of tribalism to advance their interests.

As for the thread, only Sayidka is confirmed to be OG. Axmed Gurey, Xaawo Taako and Dhagaxtuur (Maxamed Cali Huud aka Maxamed Soomaali) aren't verified. For all intent and purposes they may well as be Hawiye. I've seen ppl mention Axmed Gurey as Karanle Hawiye, Xaawo Taako some say Abgaal some say Shiiqaal, and Dhagaxtuur was the nickname of a HG Saleebaan warrior who died in the 1948 riots after throwing the first stone, he was part of the SYL youth wing known as Hormuud.
Newsflash: most Somalis pretend to be nationalists but are really tribalists.

Gambar

VIP
You're talking from a Darod bias marka your opinion on what a Hawiye thinks of a Darod is entirely misconstrued. We see you as dim witted villagemen who don't look beyond reer hebel iyo reer hebel. You want to rule because you have nothing worthy to rule yourselves. I mean, it's no wonder the Landers rule Las Anod with an iron fist :icon lol: abandoning your homelands and making an audacious claim for Kismayo.

Perfect example of village mentality is Kismayo which use to be the 3rd largest city when it was a cosmopolitan but today it's on the same level as Jowhar and Buulo Burte. No development, no booming businesses etc.

Kulaha Abdullahi Yusuf brought stability :icon lol: Yeeygaa beerlaawaha ahaa agtiina buu wax ka aha. We will always see him as the reject who begged Janan Caydiid for a PM position in the 90s.

I don't understand how you can confidently state he brought stability when most of us were alive in 2008 and saw what was happening on our TV's. But each to their own, believe what you will but intaan aniga halkaan joogo you do not speak for Hawiye and our views.
Wow your Somali is good for a Ha.....diasporan.

You're talking from a Darod bias marka your opinion on what a Hawiye thinks of a Darod is entirely misconstrued. We see you as dim witted villagemen who don't look beyond reer hebel iyo reer hebel. You want to rule because you have nothing worthy to rule yourselves. I mean, it's no wonder the Landers rule Las Anod with an iron fist :icon lol:

Landers don’t rule daroods with an iron fist. All the “landers” that rule lasanood are all dhulbahante and it’s Jama Siyaad and Bararshame choice to be part of them. They can switch allegiances tomorrow if they feel like it and there’s nothing isaqs can do about it. So let’s kill that fake news.

Xamar is shit and most of the ppl are just squatting on the land not doing shit and I do agree most darrods and even issaqs are on that hebel hebel shxt. Your better than them in some ways and much worse in others.:manny:

It would be better if we all broke off into countries. We’ll never get along.

Mckenzie

VIP
Landers don’t rule daroods with an iron fist. All the “landers” that rule lasanood are all dhulbahante and it’s Jama Siyaad and Bararshame choice to be part of them. They can switch allegiances tomorrow if they feel like it and there’s nothing isaqs can do about it. So let’s kill that fake news.

Xamar is shit and most of the ppl are just squatting on the land not doing shit and I do agree most darrods and even issaqs are on that hebel hebel shxt. Your better than them in some ways and much worse in others.:manny:

:drakelaugh: Newsflash, we could not give two fucks about who rules a village with 1 road and 2 trees in the North. I said Somaliland rules Las Anod and you responded with Baharsame iyo hebel Siyaad, which is proof of what i said about your folk. Dim witted villagemen that only know reer hebel iyo reer hebel. If you have a superiority complex, why don't you rule Hargeisa instead of letting a Sacad Muuse come to your villages whilst your ppl welcome him with women, flowers and horses :mjlol: fucking gun gun dhalay

:drakelaugh: Newsflash, we could not give two fucks about who rules a village with 1 road and 2 trees in the North. I said Somaliland rules Las Anod and you responded with Baharsame iyo hebel Siyaad, which is proof of what i said about your folk. Dim witted villagemen that only know reer hebel iyo reer hebel. If you have a superiority complex, why don't you rule Hargeisa instead of letting a Sacad Muuse come to your villages whilst your ppl welcome him with women, flowers and horses :mjlol: fucking gun gun dhalay
I don’t give 2 shits about who rules Hargeisa or anyone of those areas. I’m from Garowe and galkayo.

You said “landers” rule them which is a code word for issaq and I responded with the real rulers.

Same way I can say a darood rules you which would be true.

I don’t have any sort of superiority complex towards this nonsense so don’t project on me.

And when did reer lasanood welcome sacad muse with flowers? That’s news to me. Musa bixi can barely step in there.

And let’s not talk about being “dim witted” I’d rather not go there and engage you on tribal tit for tat.

Last edited:

Mckenzie

VIP
I don’t give 2 shits about who rules Hargeisa or anyone of those areas. I’m from Garowe and galkayo.

You said “landers” rule them which is a code word for issaq and I responded with the real rulers.

Same way I can say a darood rules you which would be true.

I don’t have any sort of superiority complex towards this nonsense so don’t project on me.

And when did reer lasanood welcome sacad muse with flowers? That’s news to me. Musa bixi can barely step in there.

Farmajo has a Hawiye wife and a Hawiye PM and was elected by many Hawiye politicians who saw he had good qualities as a PM himself because we don't apply village mentality when it comes to nationhood. Somaliland is a clan project your elders accepted by force and still cry about till this day. Cucked so badly you even had Darod ministers in Somaliland who welcomed Boqor Burhan to Las Anod, a suzeiranty of Somaliland :icon lol:

Farmajo has a Hawiye wife and a Hawiye PM and was elected by many Hawiye politicians who saw he had good qualities as a PM himself because we don't apply village mentality when it comes to nationhood. Somaliland is a clan project your elders accepted by force and still cry about till this day. Cucked so badly you even had Darod ministers in Somaliland who welcomed Boqor Burhan to Las Anod, a suzeiranty of Somaliland :icon lol:

By force? Ok. If that makes you feel better. How come they can’t go inside little budhodle if everything is by force?

It’s not against the scope of possibility that some of them want Somaliland but I guess the narrative that they are forced sound more appealing to you just because their darod LOL.

Better for them their own milita and people rule them then getting fingered by Amisom.

I can say a million things about your people that no one can utter about dhulos or Mjs so I’ll just leave it alone. :manny: