This pic is causing controversies on Somali social media

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
There's absolutely nothing wrong with this pic. What are you, the morality police? Wtf? In fact this is a good thing and possibly a sign of good things to come back home. It's a good thing leadership is ok with women dressed that way. On a different note, the OP is worried about morality when he catfished a picture of another man and constant brags about how he's getting too much pussy. Lying and homosexuality are immoral in Islam, just so you know.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
After khayre having taken a picture with what some section of Somalis considered “ ratchets xalimos” this pic is now the talk of the day on all Somali social media platforms.

Apparently according to them the xalimos who have been said to work in the US embassy do not reflect Somali culture as well as Muslims lol, because they not properly dressed.

What is your take?

View attachment 30770

This is a stolen content. I posted it yesterday

somalis are so unnecessarily judgemental. There's nothing drastically dramatic about either their dress or weights. And later don't be surprised that people try to get away from the somali label when every somali looks you from head to toe to say something critical:faysalwtf:

The amount of people lying to themselves in this thread is one of the reasons why we have this obesity epidemic among our women

Encouraging such an unhealthy lifestyle is criminal, but then again I am reminded how deeply ingrained xaasidnimo is within our culture, no one reading this diatribe should take this serious, Somali's in general want the worst for you.

The xaasidnimo has gone so far they are effectively encouraging heart disease, diabetes, cancer and a host of other malignant diseases with this, nacalad ba ****

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
The amount of people lying to themselves in this thread is one of the reasons why we have this obesity epidemic among our women

Encouraging such an unhealthy lifestyle is criminal, but then again I am reminded how deeply ingrained xaasidnimo is within our culture, no one reading this diatribe should take this serious, Somali's in general want the worst for you.

The xaasidnimo has gone so far they are effectively encouraging heart disease, diabetes, cancer and a host of other malignant diseases with this, nacalad ba ****
Somali women are always burdened with lots of clothes that restrict them from doing daily activities that active people do. They can't jogged around the park on a sunny day or go to the gym daily while wearing a jilbaab. Xalimos need to dress properly and encourage their daughters to engage in sports activities instead of putting them in hijab/jilbaab. we can end this obesity epidemic by taking these steps above.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Somali women are always burdened with lots of clothes that restrict them from doing daily activities that active people do. They can't jogged around the park on a sunny day or go to the gym daily while wearing a jilbaab. Xalimos need to dress properly and encourage their daughters to engage in sports activities instead of putting them in hijab/jilbaab. we can end this obesity epidemic by taking these steps above.

You can't wear a swimming costume, shorts or even walk on your own soon we will be Saudi women hating men. It's already happening goodbye Somali folk you women can be treated like third class citizens but I won't stand for it

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
You can't wear a swimming costume, shorts or even walk on your own soon we will be Saudi women hating men. It's already happening goodbye Somali folk you women can be treated like third class citizens but I won't stand for it
Somalia is already like Saudi Arabia, its just very disturbing that Somalis in the west are also bound by the shackles of wahhabi culture

They look really modestly dressed. I wear short skirts around my family and they think nothing of it because I cover up to pray at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.