This one girl makes me uncomfortable.

I don’t want to vent too much on here but yeah. I did something wrong, but so did she and I don’t appreciate the victim playing and passive aggressiveness.

Noo wad sheekada
4303.jpg

Rant ahead.

I’m going to keep it vague basically she would always make these snide remarks and like to laugh at MY expense. I wanted to do the same I made a joke about her doctor’s visit (she was 100% okay and keep in mind she’s made jokes about health also) and when I tell you she just started berating me in front of all of (they’re more of her friends my friends are other girls ) the girls. I was so humiliated and she called me to say I’m such a mean person. So I apologized but I said you make jokes about my health and I thought I could make a joke back and she said “okay but it’s different.” So I just moved on. We were cool for like 3 days and now she’s doing this petty game of having the girls she’s really close with in the schools MSA and her talk to me first and not respond when I say something to the conversation they asked for me to join. And she does stuff like offer everyone some food but me. I’m honestly over it and I’m just not going to that prayer room cause I can’t with that elementary shit.

Honestly thought, Qadr of Allah. I’ve learned my lesson (especially about opening up too much). I’m just sad cause I opened so much to her - like too much and I hate that she knows these things about me now.

@Homerlilian gabartaan wa Somali

Last edited:

Moon-

Bipolar Express
Rant ahead.

I’m going to keep it vague basically she would always make these snide remarks and like to laugh at MY expense. I wanted to do the same I made a joke about her doctor’s visit (she was 100% okay and keep in mind she’s made jokes about mental also) and when I tell you she just started berating me in front of all of (they’re more of her friends my friends are other girls ) the girls. I was so humiliated and she called me to say I’m such a mean person. So I apologized but I said you make jokes about my health and I thought I could make a joke back and she said “okay but it’s different.” So I just moved on. We were cool for like 3 days and now she’s doing this petty game of having the girls she’s really close with in the schools MSA and her talk to me first and not respond when I say something to the conversation they asked for me to join. And she does stuff like offer everyone some food but me. I’m honestly over it and I’m just not going to that prayer room cause I can’t with that elementary shit.

Honestly thought, Qadr of Allah. I’ve learned my lesson (especially about opening up too much). I’m just sad cause I opened so much to her - like too much and I hate that she knows these things about me now.

shes probably insecure and jealous of you imagine doing petty stuff like that at uni age tbh i feel like you shouldn't have said sorry especially when she said "its different" but ik bc i dealt with ppl like that that she would just use it to make you seem like a bully.

You have to play her game if you stop going to the masjid they'll probably chat shit about you when your gone try to get your friends to do the same thing invite her over and just ignore her. when she say smth important to her like r what she wants to do giggle and be like "thats so cutte omg" :gaasdrink: don't be too obvious that you could be called bully

embrace mean girlnimo:rejoice: don't be the one to back down first also there probably other ppl she has/does that to as well she need to get the same energy

Rant ahead.

I’m going to keep it vague basically she would always make these snide remarks and like to laugh at MY expense. I wanted to do the same I made a joke about her doctor’s visit (she was 100% okay and keep in mind she’s made jokes about health also) and when I tell you she just started berating me in front of all of (they’re more of her friends my friends are other girls ) the girls. I was so humiliated and she called me to say I’m such a mean person. So I apologized but I said you make jokes about my health and I thought I could make a joke back and she said “okay but it’s different.” So I just moved on. We were cool for like 3 days and now she’s doing this petty game of having the girls she’s really close with in the schools MSA and her talk to me first and not respond when I say something to the conversation they asked for me to join. And she does stuff like offer everyone some food but me. I’m honestly over it and I’m just not going to that prayer room cause I can’t with that elementary shit.

6C56A5FA-B2EE-4217-B543-6DF1AFE0D5AE.jpeg

Rant ahead.

Don't let a dhocil make you seem like the villain. Give her the same energy/ignore her presence. They don't learn unless you let them know you are not to messed with.

Don't let a dhocil make you seem like the villain. Give her the same energy/ignore her presence. They don't learn unless you let them know you are not to messed with.
I plan on giving her the same energy. I am not even going to talk to her or her friends. I just regret how much about myself I have told her and hope that nothing comes out of that cause I told her a lot 😭😭😭 learned my lesson tho wallahi

Rant ahead.

Have you tried being a loner? I did that in my HS days. Basically have like 3 friends and stay low-key.

d0e.jpeg

Keep going to the prayer room, you shouldn’t have to change your routines because of a small arguement or misunderstanding. When she said it’s different, how?