This Ohio county may need a second morgue to handle the number of fentanyl overdoses

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Franklin county is Columbus, Ohio. This is my neck of the wood and as a matter of fact my tenant just passed away 3 weeks ago from an overdose.

So I own a house in the most depressed part of the city. I bought it for $28k and I fixed up. I then collided with folks that take care of society’s forgotten ones, the recovering drug addicts, the folks that are getting old and some mentally disturbed folks. I rent each room for $500. Few weeks ago I was surveying inside my place when I saw the girlfriend of one of my tenants laying flat on the living room. I asked him “what’s the matter with her “ and he told me that she was drunk. Few weeks later I was informed by him that died of overdose.

759.jpg
Horta are You this Nacas ass looking dude?

Walahi you look cringy ass fock, a Geeljire Red Neck Khasaaro.

If I understand correctly, this is.... pretty much a white people thing- doing whatever this fentanyl thing is, I mean. Apparently it's some kind of opioid for pain relief.

Why don't they just smoke weed? I'm against weed but this is apparently something that kills people.

Anyways, what I don't get is why it seems white people are so prone to doing stuff like meth and heroin. I know others do these things to but I think it's bigger among white people.

Where I used to live, we would hardly see white people and when we would see white people we basically already knew they were looking to buy drugs. A lot of times the only white people you would see would generally be drug users.

I don't get why they don't just turn to religion. Anyways, I think these things are a punishment from Allah- like the West's atheism. I think Europe did so much evil and Europe's atheism is a punishment for its sins- a seal being placed on the heart.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This is the white american equivalent of a crack epidemic. No sympathy from me. They pushed drugs into society at first to destroy the black community, and now it's their children that are overdosing.

Just shows you. Sometimes you intend a thing and Allah intends another.

:mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sad. My White people are dying. But hopefully Since Trump was elected, the return of White people will surge. Hopefully inshallaah another 4 years with Trump will improve that.

But I read Fenta is coming from China, cheap and unregulated. May God curse China to ashes

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Sad. My White people are dying. But hopefully Since Trump was elected, the return of White people will surge. Hopefully inshallaah another 4 years with Trump will improve that.

But I read Fenta is coming from China, cheap and unregulated. May God curse China to ashes
Thank the lord for China, no more cadaan Americans on my internet.

Trending

Latest posts