This oday is embarrassing us

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
We might have our disagreements but at the end of the day he's a fellow Harti man so we will give our cousins high positions.

You on the other hand, a southern hunterer and gatherer would never be in his position - you know why? because you're an untermensch - a lower caste - even if you play the darood card

If he's a fellow ''Harti'' cousin why didn't you help him during the Tukaraq wars? Stop begging DBlocks fam they don't identify as Harti. They are standalone and despise you. You're the hunter gatherer you're the low caste Zanzibari. You're not even Jeberti but a Tanzanian runaway aborigine I made you into something and taught you the language and deen

Sheikh

VIP
Not allowed!!!, Wariya we build this called Federal Government in Xamar, What you did for it beside kiss Hawiya ass for the position lool.

Warya we built Somalia from scratch. You bumlicked Abgaal Hawiye for the position back then we all know my pet kkk

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
If he's a fellow ''Harti'' cousin why didn't you help him during the Tukaraq wars? Stop begging DBlocks fam they don't identify as Harti. They are standalone and despise you. You're the hunter gatherer you're the low caste Zanzibari. You're not even Jeberti but a Tanzanian runaway aborigine I made you into something and taught you the language and deen
If he's a fellow ''Harti'' cousin why didn't you help him during the Tukaraq wars?

This statement alone shows your ignorance on the subject. Majority of the casualties in the Tukaraq wars from PL side were omar mahamouds sent from Galkacyo - we had a few ugadhyahaan dhulos playing a supporting role attacking them from the Hawd side.

They're not standalone - they are divided - some support SL some are standalone and some support PL - they are overrepresented in the PL parliament - we would not try so hard to appease them if they were all standalone - at least 30% - 40% of PL military is dhulbahante.

You're the hunter gatherer you're the low caste Zanzibari. You're not even Jeberti but a Tanzanian runaway aborigine I made you into something and taught you the language and deen
Noise, all i hear is noise, nothing you say is rooted in history.

Can marehan help themselves let alone helping other somalis?

One quick look at the capital of Gedo will tell you everything you need to know

Garbahaarey-1132x670.jpg

These people (marehan) above made these people (majeerteen) below "into something" according to @Sheikh

ac2e43bd6655ef7a7c8aff64fe4b2baf.jpg

:russ:

To bad you couldn't make yourself into something.

Sheikh

VIP
If he's a fellow ''Harti'' cousin why didn't you help him during the Tukaraq wars?

This statement alone shows your ignorance on the subject. Majority of the casualties in the Tukaraq wars from PL side were omar mahamouds sent from Galkacyo - we had a few ugadhyahaan dhulos playing a supporting role attacking them from the Hawd side.

They're not standalone - they are divided - some support SL some are standalone and some support PL - they are overrepresented in the PL parliament - we would not try so hard to appease them if they were all standalone - at least 30% - 40% of PL military is dhulbahante.

You're the hunter gatherer you're the low caste Zanzibari. You're not even Jeberti but a Tanzanian runaway aborigine I made you into something and taught you the language and deen
Noise, all i hear is noise, nothing you say is rooted in history.

Can marehan help themselves let alone helping other somalis?

One quick look at the capital of Gedo will tell you everything you need to know

Garbahaarey-1132x670.jpg

These people (marehan) above made these people (majeerteen) below "into something" according to @Sheikh

ac2e43bd6655ef7a7c8aff64fe4b2baf.jpg

:russ:

To bad you couldn't make yourself into something.

I'm very well aware about the 2018 Tukaraq wars where you guys lost 0-3 tsk tsk. Don't act like you were the only Reer Mudugs that fought when we knew some MX Wagardhac joined in and fought but now don't do that kkk. Yeah I find it amusing how you call DBlock a cousin when they did that to you but hey we shouldn't act like DBlock and y'all get along. And those Ugadhyahans took your historic tank from Mudug and gave it to SL. Believe me if DBlock woke up and got a Federal state established SSC from the FGS from Jaalle Farmaajo it's game over them and Warsans would have a state. We know that some DBlocks are from Buhoodle are pro themselves and some are pro SL and the ones that support you are lost in the sauce. Waar dhaya you are complaining they are over represented if you don't feel like they shouldn't be over represented then tell them that. You don't care for DBlock your just using them. But my DBlock brothas are well aware and despise you and don't consider you a cousin but a snake after all Faroole snaked Khatuumo.

It's all facts I taught you the very language we speak today and deen in history. MX landeeres have been helping themselves since forever. And we help everyone besides we are the landeeres that brought governance and civilization. Gedo's capital Garboharey is a growing capital/city in no time it shall reach great heights it's evolving everyday. But nice try tryna nit and pick Gedo our Green Valley region the greenest and largest Gobol of all Somalia. I a MX landeere did indeed make you into something. And I'm living lavishly alx

Look at Dolow, Gedo Jubaland. Don't give it the evil eye just say Mash'Allah if you care but it's not your business to be invested in it kkk
EKG456HX0AIUjvj

Here is Beled Hawo city.

EJ5DHWIWoAAEcrQ

And I didn't even show my other massive deegans in my regions Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe lool

Trending