This new African method of growing their economy through....

taking loans is so stupid.

rather than actually establish an economy, they just take dollars and dollars from foreign companies/countries to "Fast-track" development.

I can't wait to see what will happen when these people come asking for their money back.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

rather than actually establish an economy, they just take dollars and dollars from foreign companies/countries to "Fast-track" development.

I can't wait to see what will happen when these people come asking for their money back.
Sounds nice but what about the west

It's just another form of colonisation. China is doing it all over Africa.

Djibouti has just recently defaulted on the repayments on their port. China just decided if they can't pay then they rightfully own it. They plan on demolishing the port and building a military base in that region of Africa so they can control the gates to the western world.

Turkey is also doing the same to us, they will give out money to the Somali government. But the first moment they can't repay then they will annex the whole region.

Blacks were colonised by the white in the past. And now the Asians want their turn of colonising Africa. We just traded on Master for another. Nothing new.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
It is what it is man. The only good thing about most countries not willing to take the risk of doing business in Somalia is that we owe much less debt than most African countries.

I've given up on Somalia tbh. Ive realized that outside forces have succefully divided the nation into three regions that all claim legitiamacy while we bicker on some bs tribe lines.

Ill be enjoying my life while somalia, and africa as a whole is getting recolonized by the east.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I've given up on Somalia tbh. Ive realized that outside forces have succefully divided the nation into three regions that all claim legitiamacy while we bicker on some bs tribe lines.

Ill be enjoying my life while somalia, and africa as a whole is getting recolonized by the east.
Sometimes I wonder if we should buy an island somewhere in the Indian Ocean for all the civilized Somalis

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

this is what will happen......run with a suspicious black back bag & baggy jeans dragging the ground & leaving behind trace tracks

1593714194806.png