This needs to stop

Thats haram. Its between them and allah. Who are we to judge what they do when we commit sins too. I'm trying to go to heaven so i will focus on myself.
All jokes aside that’s the last thing I’d do no amount of money would make me want to recruit people to hate me . Also it being harram

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
I'd love to see a poll done whether diasproa Somalis believe Somalis girls in West or back home show their degeneracy more.

This post ironically makes me have more hope in Somali diaspora than those back home. The fact that this (and rightly so!) is brought up and frowned upon is indicative that its only a few bad apples in the West. Go on TikTok Somalia and this is quite literally the norm. Whoever still believes the "Gabar Somaali oo wadanka joogto ba guursanaya" to bypass any fitnah and degeneracy is living in a different reality. Honestly, us diaspora get a bad stick but in general we have so much more xishood. Yes the girl back home wears niqab but most of their intention isnt fi sa billilah but to cover their face from bleaching damage done. Yes they act shy and don't eat in front of men, but they will shamelessly demand and beg for money the second you speak to them, literally unthinkable from a Somali girl from the West. Yes they lack the feminist freedom of the modern woman in the West but I'd rather someone battle tested and astutely circumvented fitnah than crave and dream about it from the otherside. Yes she is submissive to you but she also knows the art of khayaano (treachery), so will find it hard to trust her - its an ingrained & concomitant feature of living in a developing country to be cunning, its to survive.

Wallahi I used to be on this RP "let me go back home" rhetoric (I even try to start the Somali version of Passport Bros movement called DiasBros... to counter AbdiExit but direct them to the honeys in the motherland) but grew so much appreciation for the avg Somali Muslimah in the West when I went back to the motherland. They are the ones who I have faith in that'll be great Somali mothers and resemble previous generations far more than the avg Somali girl back home.

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Still you have to admit a good chunk of them are somali. When ajnabis thirst trap they usually take their hijab off
Gojo racist ass Arab, Somali incels and TJs literally generalize xalimos by calling them hoes because of this behavior. I can't take those niggas seriously.

Personally I've seen way more Arabs and Tjs thirst trapping compared to Somali women.

@Fobnimo Till I Dhimo @Cartan Boos majority of the hijabi thirst traps on social media are mostly from Arab chicks. Y'all are right.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I'd love to see a poll done whether diasproa Somalis believe Somalis girls in West or back home show their degeneracy more.

This post ironically makes me have more hope in Somali diaspora than those back home. The fact that this (and rightly so!) is brought up and frowned upon is indicative that its only a few bad apples in the West. Go on TikTok Somalia and this is quite literally the norm. Whoever still believes the "Gabar Somaali oo wadanka joogto ba guursanaya" to bypass any fitnah and degeneracy is living in a different reality. Honestly, us diaspora get a bad stick but in general we have so much more xishood. Yes the girl back home wears niqab but most of their intention isnt fi sa billilah but to cover their face from bleaching damage done. Yes they act shy and don't eat in front of men, but they will shamelessly demand and beg for money the second you speak to them, literally unthinkable from a Somali girl from the West. Yes they lack the feminist freedom of the modern woman in the West but I'd rather someone battle tested and astutely circumvented fitnah than crave and dream about it from the otherside. Yes she is submissive to you but she also knows the art of khayaano (treachery), so will find it hard to trust her - its an ingrained & concomitant feature of living in a developing country to be cunning, its to survive.

Wallahi I used to be on this RP "let me go back home" rhetoric (I even try to start the Somali version of Passport Bros movement called DiasBros... to counter AbdiExit but direct them to the honeys in the motherland) but grew so much appreciation for the avg Somali Muslimah in the West when I went back to the motherland. They are the ones who I have faith in that'll be great Somali mothers and resemble previous generations far more than the avg Somali girl back home.

"Somali version of Passport Bros movement called DiasBros... to counter AbdiExit but direct them to the honeys in the motherland) but grew so much appreciation for the avg Somali Muslimah in the West when I went back to the motherland"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tiyeglow

"Somali version of Passport Bros movement called DiasBros... to counter AbdiExit but direct them to the honeys in the motherland) but grew so much appreciation for the avg Somali Muslimah in the West when I went back to the motherland"

Tiyeglow

I raise this issue in my somalitiktok thread a while back. At this point I’m not surprised anymore. This is just the status quo.
Link to that thread? Somalitiktok maybe a greater societal issue than AS atp

Gojo racist ass Arab, Somali incels and TJs literally generalize xalimos by calling them hoes because of this behavior. I can't take those niggas seriously.

Personally I've seen way more Arabs and Tjs thirst trapping compared to Somali women.

@Fobnimo Till I Dhimo @Cartan Boos majority of the hijabi thirst traps on social media are mostly from Arab chicks. Y'all are right.
Yeah these people have never been to the arab side cuz if you think this is wild they are doing even crazier stuff.

Who is to say they are even Somali? You can’t see their faces and they’re not speaking the language. It could be random ethnicities. Seriously y’all are so quick to believe everything.

It doesn’t matter anyways. As long as some or most men have weak self-control, women will continue to do this type of stuff. It’s a quick ego boost for an insecure and low self-esteem women. All it takes is not giving such people any views (block them from getting paid) and blocking them. If some of y’all men truly didn’t want this, y’all would be mass blocking people like this.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Who is to say they are even Somali? You can’t see their faces and they’re not speaking the language. It could be random ethnicities. Seriously y’all are so quick to believe everything.

It doesn’t matter anyways. As long as some or most men have weak self-control, women will continue to do this type of stuff. It’s a quick ego boost for an insecure and low self-esteem women. All it takes is not giving such people any views (block them from getting paid) and blocking them. If some of y’all men truly didn’t want this, y’all would be mass blocking people like this.
Their page is literally all about Somalis they even made some random post about abdis. Their tags also say Somalitiktok.

Idk might be Afghan 🤷🤷

Their page is literally all about Somalis they even made some random post about abdis. Their tags also say Somalitiktok.

Idk might be Afghan 🤷🤷
Anyone can write a title or tag. We shouldn’t jump to conclusions. Just block them. Don’t engage with them cause that’ll only help them get more views. Somalis give attention to anyone who uses our name. These fools are irrelevant and the more y’all talk about them, more relevant y’all make them. We got too many enemies that love to see us fractured and disenfranchised from our communities. Shame wallahi

Why comparing them in the first place,both places have a few bad apples whether in the west or back home

Trending