This needs to stop

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
“Typical of this demographic” the guy who said that has a pfp of the man WHO BURNED HIS WIFE AND MURDERED HIS UNBORN CHILD WTF

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
So many Somali girls wear the hijab early on without knowing what it actually means.
I'm pretty sure most Somali girls know what it means. But later on there are a small amount of girls who wanna dress revealing but keep the hijab on for whatever reason. If you point it out to them they'd get defensive so they know it's wrong 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
I see those type of girls but they're almost always Arab or Paki barley Somali.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
I'm pretty sure most Somali girls know what it means. But later on there are a small amount of girls who wanna dress revealing but keep the hijab on for whatever reason. If you point it out to them they'd get defensive so they know it's wrong 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
I see those type of girls but they're almost always Arab or Paki barley Somali.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
@Khaemwaset as a Somali nigga if these aren't the type of women your checking for than ignore them. There are plenty of religious and miskeen Somali women that aren't dancing on tiktok.

@Khaemwaset as a Somali nigga if these aren't the type of women you’re checking for than ignore them. There are plenty of religious and miskeen Somali women that aren't dancing on tiktok.

very loud minority who are bound to get views and attention . Their content is bound to make people flock there and watch it .

Last edited:
I mean seriously, stop forcing your sl*tty daughters to wrap their heads when they can't even wrap their head around the concept of religious modesty, for f*ck's sake!

:mahubowtf:

Khaemwaset

VIP
@Khaemwaset as a Somali nigga if these aren't the type of women your checking for than ignore them. There are plenty of religious and miskeen Somali women that aren't dancing on tiktok.
Yeah I don't even care about these type of girls when I see them, same with facially challenged Somali niggas. But both these demographics love to hop online and wanna rep 🇸🇴 while they do their dumb shit.

Either way this isn't something that affects me personally 🤷

Khaemwaset

VIP
I mean seriously, stop forcing your sl*tty daughters to wrap their heads when they can't even wrap their head around the concept of religious modesty, for f*ck's sake!

:mahubowtf:
Realistically they wouldn't be dressing like this in front of their parents and family I hope. These type of girls are modest with family then switch up I think that's how it works. So the parents wouldn't really know their daughter is om that

Trending