This needs to stop

Realistically they wouldn't be dressing like this in front of their parents and family I hope. These type of girls are modest with family then switch up I think that's how it works. So the parents wouldn't really know their daughter is om that
Depends on how strict the parents are. As they say, the strictest parents raise the sneakiest kids.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
1718800285219.gif

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
very loud minority who are bound to get views and attention . The content is bound to make people flock there and watch it .
Homer I gotta be honest. I think niggas cry about this issue because they can't pull these chicks.

The Main reason why I feel this way:

I got into an argument a few years ago with a guy about mixed weddings. He didn't like seeing men and women hang out with each other. He also didn't like the way some women dressed at these weddings since a few chicks would always show up in see through diracs :mjkkk:

Bro was ugly. I genuinely feel like bro went to a mixed wedding and was salty none of the women wanted to talk and dance with him.
Whenever I see Somali niggas complain about chicks thirst trapping on social media I always remember this ugly ass nigga.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
I swear only somali girls post thirst traps while wearing a hijab

Men are aroused by naughty girls. Girls that do bad deeds in order to get attention by their opposite sex wins always.

It’s why is naughty and a turn on when muslim women behaves this way.

I don’t know why people care about what some random people do on the internet. As long as they not abusing or killing someone idrc what they do.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Lack of a 2 parent household right here, them girls are in need of a father. Also this nigguh is a seller, anyone with tiktok report his ass.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Homer I gotta be honest. I think niggas cry about this issue because they can't pull these chicks.

The Main reason why I feel this way:

I got into an argument a few years ago with a guy about mixed weddings. He didn't like seeing men and women hang out with each other. He also didn't like the way some women dressed at these weddings since a few chicks would always show up in see through diracs :mjkkk:

Bro was ugly. I genuinely feel like bro went to a mixed wedding and was salty none of the women wanted to talk and dance with him.
Whenever I see Somali niggas complain about chicks thirst trapping on social media I always remember this ugly ass nigga.
i feel for ugly niggas

Trending