This man talks about bad Nigerian representatives, same coud be said aboit somalis

This might be a rare case because Nigerians are known to succeed no matter where they are in the world. For example in the U.K. Nigerians do extremely well and in America too

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
When i said Europe was going to take a stance and become harsher on immigrants i got called a self hater in the other thread, now look.

You see what happens when you act like you own another mans country to do whatever you want on it without any bad consequences?

Alot of these african nations produce uncivilized people, you throw them in a western civilization and see what they become?

Black people just don't understand, they are collectively clueless and think they own whereever they are no wonder theres hate in the world. Nigga on a work visa killing a national in his country with his prego wife imagine. They let that african nigga in to better his life and see what he did, now ask yourself why would they allow more or even the current ones to stay

Niggas cry racism but have their people committing all these crimes

Last edited:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Africans have to build back their continent, this life of constant migration isn't good.
100% they all need to take their degrees and success back to their motherland to build it, how long is immigration supposed to last.

You will never ever feel at home but in your mother country

When i said Europe was going to take a stance and become harsher on immigrants i got called a self hater in the other thread, now look.

You see what happens when you act like you own another mans country to do whatever you want on it without any bad consequences?

Alot of these african nations produce uncivilized people, you throw them in a western civilization and see what they become?

Black people just don't understand, they are collectively clueless and think they own whereever they are no wonder theres hate in the world. Nigga on a work visa killing a national in his country with his prego wife imagine. They let that african nigga in to better his life and see what he did, now ask yourself why would they allow more or even the current ones to stay

Niggas cry racism but have their people committing all these crimes

I take it that you're including Somalis in that "they" in the Western world -- as evinced by the recent events in Europe.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think Nigerians and Somalis are brainy, but Nigerians more. These people are beasts

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Not really surprising to anyone who's been to the UAE.
This might be a rare case because Nigerians are known to succeed no matter where they are in the world. For example in the U.K. Nigerians do extremely well and in America too
They're known for scamming and criminal activity in Asia and Europe. Their known for criminal activity in the UK but some are economic migrants who do well. The US is where they do good.

Seems
Oh god, I didn't know that africans had a bad reputation in UAE. :mjcry:
I think we slip right past that, most Somali's there were dojng decent. There's definitely racism against West Africans, Ethiopian's, timo jileecs and Asians there.

Trending

Latest posts