This man is probably the most cucked Muslim husband ever

Any man who even entertains the idea of making a Youtube channel, and broadcasting all of their martial business to the world is the ultimate dayooth. Secondly, allowing your wife to take off the Hijab which isn't the problem IF HER DECISION TO DO SO, was kept behind closed doors and they discussed it amongst themselves in PRIVATE but to go on and make a whole Youtube video about it where millions of random men are watching it, is like strike two of being the ultimate dayooth, his wife then gets insulted and cursed out in the comments section, and he doesn't even advise her to at least to stop making videos or delete the video at least, but instead he supports her decision to carry on MAKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS.

Now, they have a podcast taking questions about other people's marital sexual problems. May Allah curse these cucks.

Last edited:
How can you be that submissive as a muslim man.
:camby:
Ceebta aduunka, he's showcasing his wife so men can get fitna.
Dont watch this stuff, dont recommend this cucked man.

How can you be that submissive as a muslim man.
:camby:
Ceebta aduunka, he's showcasing his wife so men can get fitna.
Dont watch this stuff, dont recommend this cucked man.

It was recommended to me on Youtube channel, I haven't watch their shit in years. Legit man, dude needs to get his test levels checked out.

Warya worry about yourself and let them do whatever they wants to do, I don't understand you xaram police constantly worrying about other people's life! Focus on your sins instead

I bet you watch and get a hard erection from a man boning a woman you stupid dayooth

It was recommended to me on Youtube channel, I haven't watch their shit in years. Legit man, dude needs to get his test levels checked out.
I don't understand men who let their women not wear hijab.

Islam has introduced hijab as part of the decency and modesty in interaction between members of the opposite sex. Verse 59 of chapter 33 quoted previously gives a very good reason; it says,

This is more appropriate so that they may be known [as Muslim women] and thus not be harassed [or molested].

Men, whether they confess it or not, are slaves of lust and desire.

Hijab protects women from such men; it symbolizes that she has been sanctified to one man only and is off-limit to all others.

Hijab contributes to the stability and preservation of marriage and family by eliminating the chances of extramarital affairs.

• Finally, it compels men to focus on the real personality of the woman and de-emphasizes her physical beauty. It puts the woman in control of strangers’ reaction to her.

Warya worry about yourself and let them do whatever they wants to do, I don't understand you xaram police constantly worrying about other people's life! Focus on your sins instead

I bet you watch and get a hard erection from a man boning a woman you stupid dayooth

Hey dumbfuck, do you see me making a Youtube channel and advertising my life to people? No. You can't tell people to mind their own business when you want your own business out there for the whole world to see.

No, I don't watch . That shit is for losers and cucks.

Islam has introduced hijab as part of the decency and modesty in interaction between members of the opposite sex. Verse 59 of chapter 33 quoted previously gives a very good reason; it says,

This is more appropriate so that they may be known [as Muslim women] and thus not be harassed [or molested].

Hijab protects women from such men; it symbolizes that she has been sanctified to one man only and is off-limit to all others.

Hijab contributes to the stability and preservation of marriage and family by eliminating the chances of extramarital affairs.

• Finally, it compels men to focus on the real personality of the woman and de-emphasizes her physical beauty. It puts the woman in control of strangers’ reaction to her.
Nice post but why did you dislike me earlier? is it about my comment? You probably watch it too so quit being a saint you bakthi

Nice post but why did you dislike me earlier? is it about my comment? You probably watch it too so quit being a saint you bakthi
I dont watch , I quit a year and a half ago.

I disliked because you are trying to take him down with you but otherwise I had no problem with your answer.

Hijab doesnt stop man lusting for woman have you ever heard hijab fetish:hemad:
Btw hijab or gabsaar covering so woman dont show their beauty to other Males other the their husband

Trending

Latest posts