This lady is speaking the truth. She shut it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't you a smelly habesha? Foh.

6f6473ac.gif~original

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
First of all I can't stand how this chick talks. :hova:

Second, Mohamed BK is a Samosa singer. I actually like his music. Did he talk shit about Somalia? Why is this bimbo attacking him?

Third, I'm tired of this bulshid tbh. These grown ass people are acting like a bunch of high schoolers.:camby:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Second, Mohamed BK is a Samosa singer. I actually like his music. Did he talk shit about Somalia? Why is this bimbo attacking him?

Third, I'm tired of this bulshid tbh. These grown ass people are acting like a bunch of high schoolers.:camby:

People thought this was real:

12074956_714358515364699_8215752233112305669_n.jpg

So they're going in on Mohamed Bk too.:mjkkk:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It's entertaining, but I support reer Somaliland in this. The things they said about Farxiya kabayare:urgh:...they have no chill or naxariis. :stressed:

This idea of a one Somalia is a delusion. Reer Somaliland are the ones at the losing end here (culturally, economically, morally, genetically etc. you name it) and they can't afford to indulge in that delusion. They have a bright future before them.

I once entertained this unity delusion for fairness' and goodness' sake, but like a bodhisattva, I've returned to my senses.

Modern Somalis, y'all ain't ready for the big time.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

This idea of a one Somalia is a delusion. Reer Somaliland are the ones at the losing end here (culturally, economically, morally, genetically etc. you name it) and they can't afford to indulge in that delusion. They have a bright future before them.

I once entertained this unity delusion for fairness' and goodness' sake, but like a bodhisattva, I've returned to my senses.

Modern Somalis, y'all ain't ready for the big time.
why is it delusional to want one Somalia? we're stronger as one nation, why break us up :( . is it impossible for Somalia to reach some sort of decentralized system?

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
This is too hard to keep up with lol.

Anyway the trial of the 4 members of xidigaha started. People crying cause the singers were brought into the court handcuffed :chrisfreshhah:

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
It's entertaining, but I support reer Somaliland in this. The things they said about Farxiya kabayare:urgh:...they have no chill or naxariis. :stressed:
To be honest Somaliland hasn't done anything wrong. It was one minister who was behind this whole thing and it seems people are attacking whole of SL as guilt by association. It seems rer Mogadishu are displaying hatred for Isaaa

Liibaan

Somalis on FB don't know about fake accounts or Photoshop. There was a Photoshoped pic of SL singer wearing blue Somali flag and apparently some people think it's real. Also the BK fake FB post. So many misinformation going around

why is it delusional to want one Somalia? we're stronger as one nation, why break us up :( . is it impossible for Somalia to reach some sort of decentralized system?

The dude himself is delusional! Talks like people in Waqoyi are a special seperate race of people! :what:

Actually it is not imossible ICU ! im a very much in favor of a Decentralized Unitary System in somalia.

Liibaan

Some one made Fake BK FB account bruh and they think it's him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending