This lady is 100% correct about women today

In my opinion, if you want to date high quality people, then you need to become a high quality person, yourself. This goes for both men and women. Be a good person, put effort into your appearance and work hard in your career and you will have better options and attract better people.

If you have high standards then you should be high value. If you, as a man, come across a woman who is delusional when it comes to her standards for men then leave her alone and find another woman. I don't understand wasting your time trying to convince someone to lower their standards.

Many men like to push this narrative that women will end up regretting "passing up on a nice guy" and having standards too high. To be honest, I've come across way more women who regretted having low standards in the past than women who regretted having standards too high. Women with low standards are the ones who end up becoming single mothers.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
In my opinion, if you want to date high quality people, then you need to become a high quality person, yourself. This goes for both men and women. Be a good person, put effort into your appearance and work hard in your career and you will have better options and attract better people.

If you have high standards then you should be high value. If you, as a man, come across a woman who is delusional when it comes to her standards for men then leave her alone and find another woman. I don't understand wasting your time trying to convince someone to lower their standards.

Many men like to push this narrative that women will end up regretting "passing up on a nice guy" and having standards too high. To be honest, I've come across way more women who regretted having low standards in the past than women who regretted having standards too high. Women with low standards are the ones who end up becoming single mothers.
I can bet you my life savings that Women are the ones who are so high up their ass on that one.

A 6 will dream and want to get a man that is 9-10. No need to write a paragraph, this is in the book of Facts.

That matchmaker is 100% right.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:browtf: Why are you beside yourself just because a woman has a particular type? That doesn't mean you are unattractive or unworthy. It merely implies that she has certain specifications on top of character attributes that she's looking for. Her not giving you a chance is more of a service to you so that you are emancipated and may go in the direction of a woman who is a better fit for you. What you are selling *which is yourself* could be top notch but not everyone will be receptive. For even the most innocuous of reasons (and that's all on them). Don't take it personally and walk away in a dignified manner rather than attempting to get them to make an exception.

I don’t believe she’s talking about standards. It seems she’s talking about caricatures that hardly exist because they were built on fiction. Girls build their dream guy from media portrayals and then expect their partner to behave that way. Example, these K Pop fanatics who drool over actors and wish their partners we like them, but don’t clock that the guys are gay drug addicts in their personal lives. That’s why there’s so much work to keep K Pop stars in character.

John Farah

Somalinimo till i dhimo

I cannot agree more, why is it always the weakest of men who instead of focusing on making themselves better attempt to lower the woman they are interested in so that she may see them as better? Is it not the same thinking similar to poking her eyes out so she cannot judge your appearance anymore? In cutting her legs so she is now shorter and you are taller? It screams insecurity and weakness.

It will also result in a failed marriage. One built on weakness will never survive the test of time. This is the only truth and the reason why marriages are absolute crap these days.

Men who are weak, attempt to make the woman they are with weak - because strength frightens them so completely that they cannot imagine the same woman, willingly staying with them if they were no longer weak.

John Farah

Somalinimo till i dhimo

I'm grateful I do not have to deal with this.

This woman is only a testament to what is wrong. Did she not follow weak men long enough to realize that they will never become strong enough with their values to make her an upright woman and give her the commitment of marriage? And now she sits on top of her ivory tower, a woman still corrupt who has settled with her man.

Notice how she talks about her previous partners with such excitement and respect and then when talking about her current husband, notice how it's always from the point of view of her being better than him. Woman like this will bear the fruits of their actions.

Trending

Latest posts