This is why Somalia is cursed! Discriminated qabiil kills 4 dad killed 20-yrs-ago but why did they ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't feel bad. Everything this man hypocritically says, can be used for the innocent man he killed.

He didn't negotiate the blood money.

Well neither did the guy they killed in retaliation.

His relatives are being killed for something they didn't do.

Well did the MPs brother do something? No

If a hand has no blood on it, you shouldn't have spilled theirs.

They played dirty, ran to Somaliland and want sympathy.

Make no mistake i think this is all a mess, but if this so called "philanthropist" feels bad, he should return and answer for his mistake and get his 5 relatives out that jam.

Before you lay out your corrupted Western ideology know the environment and customs of the people you are addressing with your Western lenses.

You outright blamed the philanthropist even though you know that he had no part in it. It was his younger, hard headed brother, who unilaterally killed this other kid.

These guy grew up without a dad and their compensation that was ageeed upon was ignored. Now they've come of age and they were seeking their rightful wealth.

Before you lay out your corrupted Western ideology know the environment and customs of the people you are addressing with your Western lenses.

You outright blamed the philanthropist even though you know that he had no part in it. It was his younger, hard headed brother, who unilaterally killed this other kid.

These guy grew up without a dad and their compensation that was ageeed upon was ignored. Now they've come of age and they were seeking their rightful wealth.

My point is, if you can kill the nephew of your father's killer, why must people feel bad that you can be killed for your brother killing said nephew? As long as people take justice into their own hands, corruption will exist.

If he was serious about his blood money, he should have used other avenues. They knew what could result.

This is not western ideology i'm speaking. This is pure common sense. A lawless land, where tribe trumps all is not where you want to take matters into your own hands and commit the very same thing that happened to your father.

If he really wanted revenge why didn't he go to Nairobi and kill his father's killer? Now he has his brother pleading on live for sympathy. I have none.

World

VIP

You are responsible for your sub sub sub clan, let alone your brother. He shouldn't be complaining when they take their revenge after they refused to pay the blood monewy.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My point is, if you can kill the nephew of your father's killer, why must people feel bad that you can be killed for your brother killing said nephew? As long as people take justice into their own hands, corruption will exist.

If he was serious about his blood money, he should have used other avenues. They knew what could result.

This is not western ideology i'm speaking. This is pure common sense. A lawless land, where tribe trumps all is not where you want to take matters into your own hands and commit the very same thing that happened to your father.

If he really wanted revenge why didn't he go to Nairobi and kill his father's killer? Now he has his brother pleading on live for sympathy. I have none.

Balaayadani wey aqli badan tahay, maxaa loo lahaa naaguhu wa qalbi caruur I guess they are when they are in love and when love screws them up.

Back to the subject:

You've opened my eyes to the point that If you gonna kill the nephew of the killer then you, the brother, should not talk about any innocence.

Keep in mind that if the two parties don't come to a compromise and this MP kills for his brother just know that the cycle continues. What shifts is the predator turns into the prey once he is the last killer in this game of tit for tat

Balaayadani wey aqli badan tahay, maxaa loo lahaa naaguhu wa qalbi caruur I guess they are when they are in love and when love screws them up.

Back to the subject:

You've opened my eyes to the point that If you gonna kill the nephew of the killer then you, the brother, should not talk about any innocence.

Keep in mind that if the two parties don't come to a compromise and this MP kills for his brother just know that the cycle continues. What shifts is the predator turns into the prey once he is the last killer in this game of tit for tat

I'm glad we were able to come to an understanding. :samwelcome:

They will need to abolish blood money and institute hard sentencing for murder, I don't believe in the death penalty because there are many cases it goes wrong and innocent people die but there should be a prison just for murderers where they linger till they die

The Qisas law existed since the time of Israel. Blood money is good when you are creating peace or your relatives incident. Or you could just forgive the murder.

''And We ordained for them therein a life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth, and for wounds is legal retribution. But whoever gives [up his right as] charity, it is an expiation for him. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the wrongdoers.''

Ma'idah - 5:45

The Qisas law existed since the time of Israel. Blood money is good when you are creating peace or your relatives incident. Or you could just forgive the murder.

''And We ordained for them therein a life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth, and for wounds is legal retribution. But whoever gives [up his right as] charity, it is an expiation for him. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the wrongdoers.''

Ma'idah - 5:45

I thought you were leaving this forum?

:pachah1:

All good tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts