This is why I call the UK a 3rd world, in a tragedy, a geeljire took advantage (arrested)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you from the country that let a man avoid jail for killing 4 people because of affluenza.

Aren't you from the country that have let actors and reality TV stars into political positions on multiple occasions.

Third world kulaha.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Aren't you from the country that let a man avoid jail for killing 4 people because of affluenza.

Aren't you from the country that have let actors and reality TV stars into political positions on multiple occasions.

Third world kulaha.

Misbehavior does not constitute 3rd world status but what really constitutes a 3rd world status is when you take a shower in bucket, when you be paying your utility with a coin meter and when you live in dilapidated home.

Last edited:
Misbehavior is does not constitute 3rd world status but what really constitutes a 3rd world status is when you take a shower in bucket, when you be paying your utility with a coin meter and when you live in dilapidated home.

In the UK,we don't shower with a bucket. Only people who can't afford to pay monthly or quarterly use a meter or people who have previously not paid on time so the company insists on them using the meter. It isn't coin operated.

I would love to argue with the last one but I would be lying. Too many of us live in shitty flats in shitty areas.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Your whole country is joke, from
Time Trump invites Kim
kardashian to the White House
to discuss prison Reform

:faysalwtf: She never went to
College

Did you even read the article up there? A geeljire slept in a hotel under the premises that his dad died in the tower tragedy. You’d expect someone to fraud the system on a greater things but for a night sleep at a hotel, goes to show the depravity of the UK 3rd world status

B84-17Gamoota.jpg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Misbehavior does not constitute 3rd world status but what really constitutes a 3rd world status is when you take a shower in bucket, when you be paying your utility with a coin meter and when you live in dilapidated home.
:dead::deadosama:
They also live in old houses and spit in the streets:heh:

:dead::deadosama:
They also live in old houses and spit in the streets:heh:

This is due to lack of new houses being built. Most originally moved into flats because of the council. Some are still blaming them even though they could have gotten out time back if they worked or were willing to leave the city.

it wasnt worth it for several hundred pounds, he could have made that in a like maybe 10-14 days evenn with a delivery job/ taxi job, now crime record, 18 months, shame, ceeb,

some people dont think,

if your gona go down atleast go down with millions, so many countries will not give him a visa as he has a crimal record now, he is a little bit older than me, decades later he will regret,

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
UK IS THE ONLY WESTERN SOMALI INHABITED PLACE WHERE SOMALIS HAVE WEDDINGS ON WEEKDAYS :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: why ? THE COUPLE and their guests DONT HAVF A JOB and on a horrific thing called “council”:drakelaugh:

UK IS THE ONLY WESTERN SOMALI INHABITED PLACE WHERE SOMALIS HAVE WEDDINGS ON WEEKDAYS :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: why ? THE COUPLE and their guests DONT HAVF A JOB and on a horrific thing called “council”:drakelaugh:

i dont know f you live in UK but wedding usualy happen on friday nights or saturdays,

maybe some do it because on a weekend night it might cost you £8000 for the hall but far less on a weekday,
a gadabutsi guy who married an Ogaden girl once asked me for a lift, he told me the month before they spent 14,000 UK pound on aroos,

Status
Not open for further replies.