This is Why I Admire Western Civilization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
beethoven2.jpg

Just listen to this piece of music by Beethoven below, and tell me you aren't blown away, by its beauty and majesty.

(tip: turn the volume up and be in quiet environment, i timestamped it at 55:22, which is the beginning of the 4th movement called Ode to Joy.)

(Warning: High IQ music, if you have a low IQ leave this thread immediately)

This man created this 9th Symphony while he was deaf in 1820, Mind blowing

It's a classic. I heard it played in a musical once, not in some commercial like everyone else. I used to play it on my Clarinet in music class.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I remember hearing it when i was young in scandinavia, didn't quite know what it was at the time, but when i heard it again after all these years, i was blown away. This type of music is universal, its beauty is beyond words.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
timestamped again, this is the 1989 version played in berlin as a celebration after the fall of the berlin wall that seperated east and west Germany.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Was this your first time hearing it? Very inspiring indeed
No brother I listen to it in my car usually. I never listen to Somali or Hip hop crap.

Something about this type of music that inspires me and puts me in a great mood

People back then had no lives . Especially a deaf guy. If you do the same thing everyday for over 10 years you’re gonna get good. What Chief Keef did at age 15/16 dodging bullets the whole time was more impressive

:ehh:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I've never heard of Ricardo Muti... Maybe Not as famous as Leonard Bernstein and Sir Simon Rattle. Great Music though.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Music back then was created with instruments, computers ruined true art.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending