This is why Donald Trump is jealous of somalis because all Somali men are handsome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
No not them mali mo got banned :9uoofqd:and I was asking since Jerome name wouldn't come up for me so I thought he got banned aswell and Emily likes to get people banned and take their ratings away so she wasn't allowed in
Mo was a creep. Was he talking about rape again. It was disgusting

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Mo was a creep. Was he talking about rape again. It was disgusting
Yes I actually accidentally hit the last straw for the admin I think after when he said "oh the things I'd do to you" something like that and I said help to admin and he got banned after that for his pedophilia and :drakelaugh::susp:
You know what thread about not wanting to have daughter

Some Somalian men are not attractive. Some are attractive but have ugly attitude
Basically like every other race on earth it's 50/50 so don't go all trevor noah and rant about how one whole race is completely ugly because you most likely have never sampled the whole population.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Basically like every other race on earth it's 50/50 so don't go all trevor noah and rant about how one whole race is completely ugly because you most likely have never sampled the whole population.
You don’t know what are you talking about. I didn’t say all Somalian men are ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts