This is who really deserves an appreciation thread...

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
hands down
They needa show respect
Renly was a weirdo sped how couldn’t even have sex with his wife if he wanted to because khanis
Balon was poor and no one took him serious
Joffrey was a bastard of incest
Robb Stark was a northerner

only stannis was legitimate

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
The worst ending ever walaahi.

If i were the writer. Cersei would be alive and locked up. Salsa will be the queen provided she married a king from a far land. A new character potential.
Zombie king is locked up but his armies all dead.

Cersi becomes a zombie after sleeping with the zombie king. They escape.

The new king who will marry salsa is prophesied to defeat the zombie new dynasty.

But Bran should definitely be second if salsa does not have a son heir.

By the way--bran has to marry a royal princesses too. the story of his love and search for the woman who will love him for the disable he is could be intriguing.
That made 0 sense
Bran is Ned starks MALE son
His only living legitimate male son (rickon and Robb are dead)
Idc how impressive Jon snow is it was disrespectful for him to be king when bran is robbs real heir

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Before he was taken
Even after, the man wasn’t a simp he knew how to fight
He fought with Robb when they took Jaime in s1
He knows how to fight better than most
He was knocked out when ramsey came. Didn't really have much of a choice then. After being tortured he stood no chance of fighting back. The psychological torture broke him.

:shookgabre:

Lmao
wait.
Isn’t he the simp that sacrificed his daughter cause the witch told him to? And still lost against that bastard Ramsey?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
He was knocked out when ramsey came. Didn't really have much of a choice then. After being tortured he stood no chance of fighting back. The psychological torture broke him.

:shookgabre:
Very sad
He was a funny dude tho
That speech tho
Watch this shit too funny

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
wait.
Isn’t he the simp that sacrificed his daughter cause the witch told him to? And still lost against that bastard Ramsey?
Nope that is the shitty show

In the books he’s a totally different character

they had his character right until s5 they just got rid of him because of the actor I think

Stannis was the only king actually fighting with his troops

he’s easily one of my favorite characters in books

robb was dumb he let the siiiiiil get to him...but in the books he’s like 17 at death anyways so I can understand kkkk

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That made 0 sense
Bran is Ned starks MALE son
His only living legitimate male son (rickon and Robb are dead)
Idc how impressive Jon snow is it was disrespectful for him to be king when bran is robbs real heir

The females rules now, didn't u get the memo? Bran needs to die then

Trending