THIS IS WHERE WESTERN DECADENCE IS GOING! A man going around giving out his sperm 2 lesbians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I URGE YOU TO WATCH IT!

Dude shows up in any Western city, asks no money, just pay for his airfare and then dude goes into a Motel to jerk off to produce his sperm.

This is the freedom @AussieHustler approves where this dude willingly staged the chance of sibling accidentally having sex later on in life.

Last edited:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This man is ahead of the curve. He just played the evolution game to the maximum. His genetic lineage will start a global nexus. His line will travel the world.

Can you say the same muthafucka? Bet your boys don't even swim nigga.

He's going to create a retard nation, ffs!

giphy.gif

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Not going to watch and I'm going to be judgemental and rude as hell.

He is not good looking. Why would anyone want some crusty white mans sperm:tacky:

psyche

To each their own
How does a sperm bank work anyway?

Can't they refuse a donor if they don't fit their prerequisites, because if I was one of those lesbian, I would not even consider that person as an ideal sperm father.

Ugly face, balding, shortness are all universal traits that no person would want to pass on to their child. This guy is doing a huge disservices to mankind.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
How does a sperm bank work anyway?

Can't they refuse a donor if they don't fit their prerequisites, because if I was one of those lesbian, I would not even consider that person as an ideal sperm father.

Ugly face, balding, shortness are all universal traits that no person would want to pass on to their child. This guy is doing a huge disservices to mankind.
Do sperm banks have pictures of the donors? I assumed they didn't.

psyche

To each their own
Do sperm banks have pictures of the donors? I assumed they didn't.

They should have them. What happens in a situation when you have two white ladies wanting a white child. And out of nowhere you end up with a Chinese-looking baby. I would certainly not be happy in that situation.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
He knew he wasn't gonna pass his genes the old fashion way. This guy just saved his genetic line.

I'm honestly impressed.
He is disgusting. Nigga plans to have 2500 kids. Imagine dating your half sibling from another state or a country :kanyehmm:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
He is disgusting. Nigga plans to have 2500 kids. Imagine dating your half sibling from another state or a country :kanyehmm:
Gotta keep it in the family. SWEEET HOME ALABAMA!

dr.leorio

death\emitter
What if these lesbians he's giving his seed to pull a fast one and force him to pay child support for 18yrs?

:ohhh:

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Those lesbians are hideous, dude is short, bald and fat. One of them girl sis crossed eyed in both eyes....

None of them are the cream of the genetic crop

Status
Not open for further replies.