This is what they call Al dameeriya foolishness and lack of brain

Lacnatullahi wixii caasimada nooga dhigay meel cawaankaan cuqalo kuwaan u yihiin 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230509-114745.jpg

kiss the ring boy and quit B*tching online :russ: This is how you treat me in real life nigga i have you by the balls and i ain't letting go anytime soon.

1683631057003.png

kiss the ring boy and quit B*tching online :russ: This is how you treat me in real life nigga i have you by the balls and i ain't letting go anytime soon.

View attachment 271700
That Ja re er dhicisow is that mans seedi wich is disgusting he wants to get somali looking kids and he is done hawadle guy will be given to his post dhagta kor u haay besides us habving hirshabele to 27naad

This is how i treat you savage apegaal in no no go zone Kaaraan i made it peacefull 🤣🤣
Naked apgaal ciyaa weero savage
Screenshot_20230509-122946.jpg

That Madow dhicisow is that mans seedi wich is disgusting he wants to get somali looking kids and he is done hawadle guy will be given to his post dhagta kor u haay besides us habving hirshabele to 27naad

This is how i treat you savage apegaal in no no go zone Kaaraan i made it peacefull 🤣🤣

90% of your fkd concerns speaking about other men's looks or features. you are one fruity ass nigga walle. this is the politics section so stick to the topic.

yesterday your man jeyte bent his knees for cali guudlawe and was shamelessly begging him when he saw him face to face like the weak man he is. he subjected himself for him same way dabageed was led like a dog by maxamed dheere aun and was passed on to guudlawe. dabageed is famously known in somali politics as Abgaal adoon gaar ahaan warsengali. we lead him like he is one of our donkey

90% of your fkd concerns speaking about other men's looks or features. you are one fruity ass nigga walle. this is the politics section so stick to the topic.

yesterday your man jeyte bent his knees for cali guudlawe and was shamelessly begging him when he saw him face to face like the weak man he is. he subjected himself for him same way dabageed was led like a dog by maxamed dheere aun and was passed on to guudlawe. dabageed is famously known in somali politics as Abgaal adoon gaar ahaan warsengali. we lead him like he is one of our donkey
say what ever you want to escape from your kukuya origins j a r e r agoonyar boy all harti are Ja r e er this is where you got the stupidity from this why you are useless 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230509-123358.jpg

say what ever you want to escape from your kukuya origins j a r e r agoonyar boy all harti are Ja r e er this is where you got the stupidity from this why you are useless 🤣🤣

View attachment 271706
i got 100% 23andme somali dna you khaniis kacsan odey. now stop daydreaming about my looks and stay on topic. today i am your master and my slaves in beledweyne gave me a warm welcoming after empty aflaagdo. warsengeli will always be your master boy and wallahi you cannot escape this. hadaad rag tihin try harm guudlawe. but you cant because this is how you treat him. jeyte knows he is an inferior animal and he acts as such. its hightime you accept your place langaab cabdi yusuf that cant even fill up a bus

nknjjn.jpg

i got 100% 23andme somali dna you khaniis kacsan odey. now stop daydreaming about my looks and stay on topic. today i am your master and my slaves in beledweyne gave me a warm welcoming after empty aflaagdo. warsengeli will always be your master boy and wallahi you cannot escape this. hadaad rag tihin try harm guudlawe. but you cant because this is how you treat him. jeyte knows he is an inferior animal and he acts as such. its hightime you accept your place langaab cabdi yusuf that cant even fill up a bus

View attachment 271707
your ja ree r looks says different kukuyo brainless boy i can tell bc your brainless 90% agoonyar are ja r e e r xerow Shariif will make them look like white they have shop next to me and was thinkining them bantu all the time unti they spoke to af dameero 🤣🤣

As agoonyar your sisters r rigjt now entertaining hawadle macawisoey in Xalfooley mureyste and iji i hope inay caruuur ja r e e r ah noo keenng this is the real gumaysi ja reeryahow kenya ka yimid oo afsomaliga qaldan bartey 🤣🤣

This is how your community cabdaadin in real life fuley useless apegaal go free your sisters 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230509-125039.jpg

Screenshot_20230509-125205.jpg

Screenshot_20230509-125253.jpg

your ja ree r looks says different kukuyo brainless boy i can tell bc your brainless 90% agoonyar are ja r e e r xerow Shariif will make them look like white they have shop next to me and was thinkining them bantu all the time unti they spoke to af dameero 🤣🤣

As agoonyar your sisters r rigjt now entertaining hawadle macawisoey in Xalfooley mureyste and iji i hope inay caruuur ja r e e r ah noo keenng this is the real gumaysi ja reeryahow kenya ka yimid oo afsomaliga qaldan bartey 🤣🤣

This is how your community cabdaadin in real life fuley useless apegaal go free your sisters 🤣🤣

View attachment 271711
View attachment 271712
View attachment 271713
you know you have been utterly and shamelessly humiliated in politics when you resort to talking about women. doesn't get any worse than lying about women being raped but langaabs cuqdad qabow have no limits. you can't call anyone brainless when you literally type like you have down syndrome. I'm sure guudlawe will enjoy his stay in beledweyne and finish his term off in peace and all you can do is just seeth in hate. we all know your people and how worthless they are offline.
:mjdontkno:

you know you have been utterly and shamelessly humiliated in politics when you resort to talking about women. doesn't get any worse than lying about women being raped but langaabs cuqdad qabow have no limits. you can't call anyone brainless when you literally type like you have down syndrome. I'm sure guudlawe will enjoy his stay in beledweyne and finish his term off in peace and all you can do is just seeth in hate. we all know your people and how worthless they are offline.
:mjdontkno:
[/QUOTE
Screenshot_20230509-132038.png
while you wrting this happens in Kaaraan safageyahow 🤣🤣

I need to make thread about how civilized apagaal savages i started collecting and contscting with them 🤣🤣

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts