This is what Puntland brings to Sool (insecurity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
An official working for the UN World Health Organization (WHO) was last
night shot an injured by assassins in Lasanod town. According to news
reaching the Horn Newspaper the female official name was given as
Mrs.Ugaaso. The reports further confirmed that Mrs. Ugaaso was very popular
in the town that the attempt on her life caught many by surprise.

She was rushed to Lasanod General Hospital whereby her condition was
confirmed to be stable. As we went to press no one had been arrested
however the police reached the scene of the shooting immediately.

Why do you bother. Most threads get deleted by bohol if hes not doing that he deletes your comments or is constantly moving topic to the clan section.

Clearly admin here are trolls. There shouldn't be Somalilanders engaging in this. Please don't engage with them. It's a waste of time. And its giving their forum traffic

SirLancelLord

VIP
Why do you bother. Most threads get deleted by bohol if hes not doing that he deletes your comments or is constantly moving topic to the clan section.

Clearly admin here are trolls. There shouldn't be Somalilanders engaging in this. Please don't engage with them. It's a waste of time. And its giving their forum traffic

My engagement is a minimum to have good discussions is only with proper Twitter accounts

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland

As usually Landers use Somali products and complaint we own you even online:trumpsmirk:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
This daroodspot. Lets be clear on that.
No body tolerates lies and hate speech about Somalia, Go make a LanderSpot and stop using Somali property, be an example for Landers who havent changed in 30 years:hillarybiz:

waraabe

Your superior
Mayn the jubbaland/puntland community hates women. They are either killing them or raping them :faysalwtf:

SirLancelLord

VIP
Assassinations are very common in Laascaanood. It is a failure by the Somaliland government that they are not able to stop it.

Nope Assassinations were common among other bad things before somaliland took full control, I suggest you go read about how bad LasAnod was pre 07 and since Somaliland took over the place started developing and people returning. Insecurity is only just returning because PL affiliated individual are causing problems and opting for hit n run attacks because they can't get back tukaraq

Nope Assassinations were common among other bad things before somaliland took full control, I suggest you go read about how bad LasAnod was pre 07 and since Somaliland took over the place started developing and people returning. Insecurity is only just returning because PL affiliated individual are causing problems and opting for hit n run attacks because they can't get back tukaraq
Your right lasscanood has really come a long way thanks to issaq stimulus package. Its very generous for somaliland to spend alot resources in lasscanod while their own people kill eachother over water wells.....thanks somaliland!!!

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist

I don't need to read anything. I have family in Laascaanood and I speak them a lot. While it is true that the killings went down a bit after SL took over, they never stopped. If someone wants you dead in Laascaanood you die and Somaliland is not able to protect you.

I still don't understand why you are trying to tie Puntland to the assassinations. Even before Somaliland took Tukaraq people were being killed in Laascaanood but somehow it is Puntlands fault now?

:cosbyhmm::draketf:

Status
Not open for further replies.