This is what happens when a BLM x**rliimo goes on 'strangers decide who wins 1000$'

walahi madows are greedy as hell. All of them had shitty excuses and they ganged up on the cadaans and victimized themselves

Absolutely disgusting. The indhoyaar quruuxley was literally crying. She had the most valid reason to win,

but no she didn't. she was even mocked by the . This is black privilege walahi :urgh::susp::susp:

Tukraq

VIP
walahi madows are greedy as hell. All of them had shitty excuses and they ganged up on the cadaans and victimized themselves

Absolutely disgusting. The indhoyaar quruuxley was literally crying. She had the most valid reason to win,

but no she didn't. she was even mocked by the . This is black privilege walahi :urgh::susp::susp:

black privilege is a good thing, so is muslim privilege, that halimo deserved the cash

because they're brainwashed into believing madows are victims from a very young age :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile:

and the madows used that against them. Now that i think about it, madows might actually be smarter than i thought :russ::deadpeter::deadpeter::deadpeter:

for a thousand dollars i would be acting like its a die or live situation, call Brian LGBGTQ Non binary queer with a vasectomy

Tukraq

VIP
because it defeats the purpose of reparation.
Not really, all 14 percent of black Americans are owed the million for there collective struggles, you aren’t paying one person for one incident but a group of people as a whole there paid dues wheather you came hear 2 years ago or since the start

Trending

Latest posts